The Terrace RCMP responded to approximately 35 calls for service from November 26th, 8AM till November 27th, 8AM. During the same time period six people were lodged in Terrace Cells. Three of these people were lodged for intoxication.
- Harassment complaint. Police spoke with the people involved.
- Police observed an elderly man consuming alcohol in Brolly Square. The bottle of vodka was dumped.
- A group of people drinking under some stairs on Lakelse Ave. Some alcohol was dumped.
- Sexual assault investigation.
- A note was left on a yellow Toyota parked on Lakelse Ave stating that a grey Chevrolet truck backed into the Toyota in a hit and run. Further details were not provided. Damage was minor.
- False business alarm on Lazelle Ave.
- Intoxicated man refusing to leave the Skeena Mall. Police arrested an adult man.
- False cellular 911 call.
- A man staggering down Sparks St inadequately dressed for the weather. Checks of the area were done.
- Intimate images posted on the internet without the owner’s consent. Under investigation.
- Wellbeing check. The person was located and was fine.
- Assist Traffic Services with warrant execution.
- A warrant was issued for a 33 year old woman and a 24 year old man for failing to attend court.
- A warrant was issued for a 29 year old man, a 34 year old man, and a 55 year old man for failing to comply with probation.
- A group of people drinking by the railroad tracks. Checks of the area were done.
- A stolen bike located at a residence. Police spoke with the people involved. The bike was not the stolen bike.
- Voices heard in an unoccupied motel room. Checks of the room were done. Nobody was inside.
- Disturbance from an apartment on Pear St. Police spoke with the people. A second call was received. Police spoke with the landlord.
- A man causing a disturbance at the All Nations Center on Sparks St. The adult intoxicated man was arrested.
- An intoxicated woman left the All Nations Center. Checks of the area were done.
- An intoxicated man lying on the ground in the driveway of a residence. The adult man was arrested. He was transported to Mills Memorial Hospital for assessment but was belligerent and uncooperative. Checks determined that he was in breach of a condition of no consume alcohol. Charges are being forwarded on the 20 year old man.
- Police observed an intoxicated woman sitting in the middle of the road near Soucie Ave/Eby St. The adult woman was arrested. Marihuana and drug paraphernalia were also seized.
- Intoxicated man on Cramer St. Checks of the area were done. Investigation determined that the man was transported to Mills Memorial Hospital by BC Ambulance.
- Intoxicated man in the arena. Police arrested the elderly man.
- An intoxicated man not wanted in a residence. Police spoke with the man. He left.
- Assist Houston RCMP with a process.
- Deceased 70 yr old man at a residence on Clark St.
- Possible intoxicated driver in a grey truck on River Dr. Checks of the area were done.
- Breach of a no contact condition. Police spoke with the people involved. Unfounded.
- Fight at the Northern. Checks of the area were done.
If you have information about crime contact the Terrace RCMP at (250)638-7400 or anonymously through Crime Stoppers by telephone at 1-800-222-TIPS, online at www.terracecrimestoppers.ca or by texting TERRACE plus your message to 274637 (CRIMES). If your information leads to an arrest you may be eligible for a cash reward of up to $2000.