The Terrace RCMP responded to approximately 33 calls for service from September 16th, 8 AM till September 17th, 8 AM. During the same time period three people were lodged in Terrace Cells. One person was lodged for intoxication.
- A man refusing to leave a business on Lakelse Ave. Police spoke with the man.
- Employee of Safeway arrested a shoplifter, for the second time in two days. Police arrested the 32 year-old woman. She is held for court.
- Warrants were issued for a 16 year-old boy, a 33 year-old man, a 54 year-old man, and a 26 year-old woman for failing to attend court.
- Sexual assault investigation
- A group of people passing a bottle of alcohol around near the library. Police spoke with a group. An adult man was passed out due to intoxication. He was arrested.
- A red 1997 Ford F250 parked at the far corner of the Caledonia Senior School parking lot was damaged in a hit and run. The passenger side rear panel was damaged.
- Domestic dispute. Police spoke with the people involved. A 17 yr old boy was arrested on outstanding warrants.
- Abandoned 911 call on Pear St. It was deemed false by attendance.
- Missing person from Mills Memorial Hospital. Police located the person.
- Fight in a playground on Sparks St. Police spoke with a young girl and transported her to family.
- A man passed out in the library. He left prior to police attendance.
- An employee of Walmart arrested 2 youth for shoplifting. Under investigation.
- Abandoned bike on the old bridge. Checks of the area were done.
- Suspicious vehicle parked near Munroe St/Gair Ave. Police spoke with the driver.
- Assist Fort St John RCMP with an investigation.
- Deceased 45 year-old man on Haugland Ave.
- Suicidal adult woman. Police spoke with the woman and liaised with an external agency.
- A woman screaming and yelling on Eby St. Checks of the area were done.
- A man stumbling out of his vehicle on Gair Ave. Police located the man in the area and spoke with him.
- Sexual interference investigation.
- Missing 27 year-old man.
- Disturbance at a bus stop near the Pine Park trailer park. Checks of the area were done.
- Intoxicated people outside of a residence on Queensway Dr. Police arrested a 29 year-old man on outstanding warrants.
- A business requested police assistance with a repossession. No issues.
- Harassment complaint. Police spoke with the people involved.
- An intoxicated woman refusing to leave a residence. She left prior to police attendance. Police located the woman and spoke with her.
- Suspicious noises on Queensway Dr. Checks were done of the area.
- Police seized a licence plate off of a vehicle parked at the airport.
- Fraud investigation. A cheque was cashed twice.
- Abandoned vehicle near the band office. Checks of the area were done.
- Nothing to report
If you have information about crime contact the Terrace RCMP at (250)638-7400 or anonymously through Crime Stoppers by telephone at 1-800-222-TIPS, online at www.terracecrimestoppers.ca or by texting TERRACE plus your message to 274637 (CRIMES). If your information leads to an arrest you may be eligible for a cash reward of up to $2000