– aggressive panhandlers outside of the Shopper’s Drug Mart. The two men were located by McDonald’s and warned about their behavior.
– a purple Pontiac parked at Shopper’s Drug Mart with a severely cracked windshield. Checks were done of area.
– three girls fighting at McDonald’s. Police arrested two 16 yr old girls for public intoxication. One of the girls was transported to Mills Memorial Hospital for assessment due to her level of intoxication.
– a 26 yr old man was arrested outside of the Spirit Nightclub for possession of drugs for the purpose of trafficking. An amount of cocaine and money was seized. He was held for court.
– police observed an intoxicated women on Lakelse Ave during patrols. The 35 yr old woman was arrested for public intoxication.
– two males spray painting buildings in behind the Salvation Army. Two men were located in the area matching the description. Police arrested a 19 yr old and a 23 yr old man for mischief. Charges are being forwarded to Crown Counsel.
– drug activity reported
– Ministry of Children and Families requested police assistance with the well being checks of a child.
– report of sexual assault. Unsubstantiated.
– three youth lighting fires on Ferry Island. Police located three boys ages 14, 15, and 19 yrs of age who were lighting the cotton fluff on fire in the middle of the pavement. All three boys were spoken with about their actions and turned over to guardians.
– intoxicated person at Tim Horton’s on Keith Ave. Police spoke with the man who was not intoxicated and assisted him with getting a drink and shelter.
– fight on Scott Ave. A 17 yr old boy and a 17 yr old girl were arrested for public intoxication. – police observed an intoxicated women stumbling down Sparks St. A 49 yr old woman was arrested for public intoxication.
– false business alarm on Kalum St.
– noisy party on Pear St was shut down by police.
– a man was assaulted by a woman on Scott Ave when he refused to have a relationship with her. Police assisted him with acquiring belongings and shelter for the night.
– a man chasing a thief down Davis Ave on a bike. The thief had just stolen a fishing rod from a carport on Davis Ave. Police spoke with the man and checks were done of the area for the thief.
– hit and run to a parked 2012 white Ford F350 crewcab truck at the Twin River Estates. Damage to front panel.
– theft of motorcycle on Bruce St.
– group of youth loitering on Davis Ave.
– suicidal 21 yr old man
– banging and yelling in the Kalum Trailer Court.
– possible domestic on Pear St – two quads running up and down River Dr. Ongoing problem.
– well being check on a 16 yr old boy
– assault investigation. A man punched a woman in the forehead and then dragged her by the ankles by the train tracks. Familial dispute.
– false residential alarm on Cottonwood Cr.
– a blue Suzuki quad stolen from a yard on Lavina St. A quad was reported as abandoned on Temple St. Police impounded the quad. Under investigation.
– well being check of a 16 yr old boy.
– sexual assault investigation. – blue Dodge Caliber speeding on Clark St. Ongoing problem. Under investigation.
– mischief and theft to a vehicle parked at a property on Merkley Rd
– domestic dispute. A 34 yr old man was arrested for assault.
– false business alarm
People with information on crime are asked to contact the Terrace RCMP at (250)638-7400 or anonymously through Crime Stoppers by telephone at 1-800-222-TIPS. Or a Tip can be left anonymously online at www.bccrimestoppers.com.