The Terrace RCMP responded to approximately 18 calls for service from November 25th, 8 AM till November 26th, 8 AM. During the same time period four people were lodged in Terrace Cells. One person was lodged for intoxication.
- A group of people fighting in Brolly Square. Checks of the area were done. Late in the day another call came in of a group of people drinking in a staircase on Lakelse Ave. One of the men was noted to have minor facial injuries from fighting. He was spoken with.
- Group of intoxicated people on Lazelle Ave. Checks of the area were done
- A person harassing customers at McDonald’s. Checks of the area were done.
- A man beating up a woman on Lazelle Ave. Checks of the area were done. Police observed a man in the area breaching a Conditional Sentence Order by being outside of his residence without permission and by being intoxicated. The 44 year old man was arrested and is held for court.
- Police observed an intoxicated man staggering down Emerson St/Lakelse Ave. The adult man was arrested.
- Domestic disturbance. Police spoke with a man and a woman who agreed to separate till cooler heads could prevail.
- Assist external agency with an issue. Assistance was provided.
- Intoxicated woman in a parking lot on Pear St. Checks of the area were done.
- A road check was conducted a while ago.
- Drug trafficking investigation. An amount of drugs and drug parahenlia were seized. Charges are being forwarded on a 51 year old woman and a 36 year old man.
- A man in a vehicle bothering a woman inside of a residence. Checks of the area were done. Attempts were made to gather more information but the woman was not cooperative.
- An alarm at a business on Keith Ave. The alarm was determined to be false.
- Domestic disturbance heard at an apartment. Intoxicated people were spoken with. An offence was determined.
- Abandoned 911 call from a cell phone. Police spoke with a person at a residence. It was false.
- Suicidal middle aged woman. Police apprehended the woman under the Mental Health Act and transported her to Mills Memorial Hospital for assessment.
- Screaming hear near the Old Bridge. Checks of the area were done.
- A black Volkswagen Jetta in the ditch near Mount Layton Hot Springs on Hwy 37. The registered owner was contacted.
- Domestic assault. Under investigation.
If you have information about crime contact the Terrace RCMP at (250)638-7400 or anonymously through Crime Stoppers by telephone at 1-800-222-TIPS, online at www.terracecrimestoppers.ca or by texting TERRACE plus your message to 274637 (CRIMES). If your information leads to an arrest you may be eligible for a cash reward of up to $2000.