HERE ARE incidents requiring the presence of Terrace RCMP officers from the morning of Nov. 9 until the morning of Nov. 10.
– intoxicated person near Scotiabank. Checks were done of area.
– harassment complaint is being investigated
– business false alarm on Lakelse
– domestic dispute on Lazelle Ave. A woman was arrested for assault. Charges are being forwarded to crown counsel.
– false cell 911
– break and enter to a residence on Agar Ave sometime between Monday, Nov. 7 evening and Wed. Nov. 9, 2 PM. Money was taken.
– Mental Health Act warrant
– a woman was approached on Davis Ave by a native man in a beige jacket and asked if she would take some drugs.
Checks were done of area.
– person reported a suspicious occurrence, woman knocking on doors and stating she was from Sweden and selling dream catchers to fund-raise for her exploration of Canada. It was legit.
– domestic dispute on Straume
– bear on sundeck at an address on Thomas St. Homeowners were advised to move their four garbage cans off the sundeck and into the garage.
– report of selling drugs from an address on Queensway.
– motor vehicle accident on Gossen Creek St and Skeena Dr
– single vehicle rollover on Kalum Lake Rd. A 1996 red Ford car driven by an 18 yr old female. No injuries. A tow truck was called out.
– suspicious noises outside of a residence on Lodgepole St. Checks were done of area.
If you have information about this crime contact the Terrace RCMP at (250)638-7400 or anonymously through Crime Stoppers by telephone at 1-800-222-TIPS. Or a Tip can be left anonymously online at www.bccrimestoppers.com.