Here is a list of incidents over the past 24 hours requiring the attendance of Terrace RCMP officers.
– female was arrested for public intoxciation on Emerson St
– business false alarm
– suspicoius person on Greig Ave
– at 9:51 AM police were called to a single vehicle motor vehicle accident on Hwy 16 near Kenny St. The vehicle had lost control navigating a corner. The right side wheel assembly at the CV and Ball joint had broken off. The three occupants of the vehicle were not injured.
– bear on Kalum Lake Dr near Mcconnel Ave
– two complaints were received of four males shooting guns at passing cars near Munro St/Gair Ave. Four boys, three 12 yrs of age, and one 11 years of age were caught, after running away from police in the bushes. They were turned over to their respective parents. The guns were seized for destruction.
– male was arrested for public intoxication at the corner of Sparks St and Scott Ave
– alarm at Centennial School. A pair of intruders had entered the school and set off a fire extenguisher inside. It was thrown in the bush when they fled the scene. Police have seized the extinguisher to be examined by the Forensic Ident Section.
– a fourteen and a fifteen year old female attended to a residence on Sparks St and demanded money. The fourteen year old female is the same that was reported missing from Sparks St when she failed to show up for her curfew yesterday.
– a thirteen year old female was reported missing, late for her curfew
– a male was sleeping in the grass on Tetrault St. He was woken and driven to a hotel where he was a guest.
– police are investigating an unwanted attention complaint
Kitsumkalum, Kulspai, Gitaus
nothing to report
– police are investigating a sexual interference
– police are investigating threats made to a company by an ex employee
– suspicious male on the Kalum River Bridge
– two moose were struck with two seperate vehicles on Hwy 37 at Williams Creek. One of the vehicles had to be towed away. The other suffered heavy damage to its passenger side. One of the moose was located in the ditch and put down.
The drivers were uninjured.
People with information on crime are asked to contact the Terrace RCMP at (250)638-7400 or anonymously through Crime Stoppers by telephone at 1-800-222-TIPS. Or a Tip can be left anonymously online at www.bccrimestoppers.com.