HERE ARE the incidents requiring the presence of RCMP officers over the past 24 hours.
– man arrested for public intoxication on Kalum St
– report of female passed out on Lakelse Ave. The woman was extremely intoxicated and unresponsive. The woman was transported to Mills Memorial Hospital by BC Ambulance for treatment.
– BC Ambulance requested police assistance in locating a man walking on Lakelse Ave. Checks were done of the area.
– Loss Prevention Officer of Save On Foods arrested a man for shoplifting. Police attended. The man is banned from the store.
– report of an intoxicated woman vomiting on Lakelse Ave / Emerson St. Checks were done of the area.
– report of an intoxicated woman causing a disturbance in the parking lot of the Skeena Liquor Store. The woman was located with a moderately intoxicated man. Both were transported to their residence and warned to stay inside.
– a man and woman drinking alcohol on Greig Ave in public. They were located and all of their alcohol was seized and destroyed.
– domestic dispute. No injuries. The parties were separated.
– sexual interference investigation
– a 21 yr old woman was reported missing. She was located shortly after by police.
– a cat alerted a home owner to a broken basement window. Police attended to the residence and ascertained that no one had entered the residence.
– false business panic alarm on Hwy 16 West. Police were called off prior to attendance.
– shoplifting from Trigo’s.
– suicidal woman was transported to Mills Memorial Hospital
– a 12 year old girl was reported missing. She was located at a party on Queensway. She was arrested for providing a false name to police, and then turned over to her parent. She was in the company of a 14 year old girl that was reported missing yesterday. The 14 year old girl was arrested for breaching conditions. Charges are being forwarded to Crown Counsel for the breach.
– assist ambulance with a suicidal woman. She was transported to Mills Memorial Hospital.
– a group of intoxicated youth were observed on Queensway Dr. A 12 yr old girl and a 13 yr old girl provided false names to police. They were arrested for obstruction and public intoxication.
– false alarm on Caribou Rd.
People with information on crime are asked to contact the Terrace RCMP at (250)638-7400 or anonymously through Crime Stoppers by telephone at 1-800-222-TIPS. Or a Tip can be left anonymously online at www.bccrimestoppers.com.