HERE are the events requiring the presence of RCMP officers from 8 am Nov. 10 to 8 am Nov. 14.
– false 911 on Lazelle Ave
– 3 false business alarms, different locations, on Lakelse Ave
– 2 false cell 911 calls
– false residential alarm on Mountainview Ave
– well being check of a man on Queensway Dr
– police assisted staff with an aggressive patient at the Northern Health Birchwood Place
– single vehicle motor vehicle accident on Hwy 16 and Clark St. A 1982 brown Ford Fairmont hit the ditch. The 85 yr old man who was driving the vehicle suffered injuries to his mouth. The other
occupant was unharmed.
– prank calls
– an abandoned vehicle parked in a driveway on Kalum Lake Rd. The owner was contacted.
– green Camaro driving at a high rate of speed on Kalum Lake Rd. The driver was spoken with.
– an intoxicated man was arrested for breach of peace at a residence on Heppel Ave.
– vehicle check on Hwy 37 near the airport. The driver was issued a Notice of Prohibition.
– four intoxicated teens on Old Remo Rd, throwing ice balls and being obnoxious. They were given a ride home by an adult.
– a found purse was reunited with its owner
– false 911 cell call
– police were responding to a call of an intoxicated woman causing a disturbance on Gyiik Rd. She
was pulled over in a vehicle. She was issued a 90 day Immediate Roadside Suspension and the
vehicle she was driving was impounded.
– intoxicated female
– false 911 call
– dark colored Dodge Ram revving its engine driving around. Checks were done of area.
People with information on crime are asked to contact the Terrace RCMP at (250)638-7400 or anonymously through Crime Stoppers by telephone at 1-800-222-TIPS. Or a Tip can be left anonymously online at www.bccrimestoppers.com.
– a 14 yr old boy assaulted the floor manager when he was asked to leave Safeway. The mother of the boy was spoken with.
– an intoxicated woman was refusing to pay her bill at Mr. Mike’s.
– a woman and man were observed physically fighting on Kalum St. The woman provided a false name to police. She was on conditions to not have contact with the man from an assault allegation that had occurred earlier the same day. She was arrested and became violent with police, kicking an officer in the knee, and damaging a police car. She was held in custody to be dealt with by a Justice of the Peace.
– vehicle check on Emerson St. The driver blew a warn. He was issued a 3 day Immediate Roadside Suspension and his vehicle was impounded.
– a black bear was on the roof of a building on Kalum St / Lazelle Ave. Conservation were called out to deal with the matter.
– 3 false cell 911 calls, same number. The son was playing with the phone.
– suspicious occurrence at Seven Sister Facility. A man of Asian descent with an accent asked for a tour of the facility. Checks were done of area.
– suspicious man on Olson Ave. He wanted clarification as to an address, when the address was already clearly marked.
– a man uttered threats to a family for a second time. Charges are being forwarded to Crown Counsel.
– bear near Uplands School. Checks were done of area.
– suspicious occurrence. A man in grungy clothes and long curly hair knocked on a door in the Sunny Hills trailer court.
– a man driving erratically near the Aquatic Center. He was warned of his driving behavior.
– 2 youth were reported to be lighting fires in the parking lot of Copperside Elementary School. Checks were done of area. The fire department attended with police. No damage.
– a man who was banned from the library was refusing to leave the library. Police attended and he left.
– an intoxicated 16 yr old boy at a residence on Beach St was taken to Mills Memorial Hospital for by ambulance.
– verbal domestic dispute on Pear St
– 11 yr old boy reported missing from DeJong Cr when he failed to show up for his curfew. Chronic run away. He was located at a later date.
– 16 yr old girl reported missing from DeJong Cr. Chronic runaway.
– false 911 call. A woman called 911 when she felt a party she was at was getting too loud. The party was ended by police.
– youth throwing pop cans at vehicles on Kalum St. Checks were done of area.
– bear having a rest in a backyard on Soucie St. Bear left on its own accord.
– domestic dispute on Little Ave. A woman was arrested for assault and released on various conditions.
– suspicious occurrence on Haugland Ave. A man was taking pictures of vehicles. Checks were done of area.
– well being check of a woman on Davis Ave. BC Ambulance also attended.
– a man known to be on a curfew condition was observed on Legion Ave. He was arrested for breach and held in custody to be brought before a Justice of the Peace.
– woman was reported missing from Seven Sisters Facility. She was located in Mackenzie.
– false business alarm on Pohle Ave
– false business alarm on Kalum Lake Rd
– intoxicated man refusing to leave an address on Haugland Ave. He left on his own accord.
– a suspicious man with blond hair and a red coat knocked on a door and asked for a person on Haugland Ave. Checks were done of area.
– a 14 yr old girl reported missing from Halliwell. Contact was maintained with her by cell phone by the complainant. Checks were done of area.
– shots fired near Craig Dr. Checks were done of area.
– a King Split Electric Motor, log slitter, reported missing from a residence on Sparks St.
– domestic dispute on Pear St. A man was arrested for breaching a conditions to not be in contact with a woman. He was brought before a Justice of the Peace and released. Charges are being forwarded to Crown Counsel.
– missing patient from Mills Memorial Hospital. Checks were done of area.
– intoxicated man on Park Ave. He was sent on his way.
– police assisted a man and woman with separation issues
– disturbance at an address on Tetrault Ave. Everyone was extremely intoxicated. A man was arrested for public intoxication.
– 11 yr old boy was reported missing from DeJong Cr. Chronic runaway. He was located later the same day.
– well being check of a man at the College.
– lost laptop at Thornhill Jr High. A Dell laptop with an after market multi hued protective skin attached to the back, in a soft black case.
– suspicious man requesting to use a phone at a residence on Kenworth St. Checks were done of area.
– verbal domestic dispute on River Dr.
– loud party on Crescent St was broken up
– vehicle check on Substation Rd. A woman provided police with a false name. She was arrested. Charges are being forwarded to Crown Counsel.