These are some of the events Terrace RCMP responded to from 9 a.m. Oct. 3 to 9 a.m. Oct. 4:
– a child was reunited with his mother at a business on Lakelse Ave
– Terrace Fire Department requested assistance with a group of youth attempting to start fires near Lakelse Ave
– prank 911 call
– business false alarm
– male was arrested for public intoxication at an address on Greig Ave
– a suicidal male was transported to Mills Memorial Hospital via BC Ambulance from an address on Skeena St
– traffic stop on Eby St, driver was issued a prohibition notice and the vehicle he was driving was impounded
– suspicious phone call, male described as Eastern European was asking for money owed for drugs, police called the number back and it was disconnected
– police are investigating threats made to an individual to beat him up with baseball bats
– two males were arrested for public intoxication at the arena
– a male refused to leave Chances Casino. He ended up leaving on his own accord.
– a male youth was reported missing from his foster parent
– an overdue traveler was located exactly where she said she was going, she forgot to call once she got there
– group of youth were pushing each other into traffic on Loen Ave
– a red Mazda pickup had its driver side window smashed out with a rock. It was parked on the east side of the curling rink on School St from Oct 1 evening to Oct 3 afternoon.
– a tree came down on a power line on Hwy 37 near the Waterlily Bay Resort. The tree caught on fire. The highway was reduced to single lane till BC Hydro was able to make the area safe.
– police attended to an address on Copper River road to check on the well being of a female. Two firearms were seized.
– person was reported missing. The person was located in another town.