The Terrace RCMP responded to approximately 57 calls for service from June 14th 8 am till June 16th, 8 am. During the same time period thirteen people were lodged in Terrace Cells. Four of these people were lodged for intoxication.
- Intoxicated man left a business where he was refused service in a black Ford Explorer. Police arrested the 40 yr old man at another business. Charges are being forwarded to Crown Counsel. He did not have a driver’s license. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
- Intoxicated men inside of a restaurant on Lakelse Ave. They left prior to police attendance. Police returned a short time later and arrested an intoxicated man.
- Shoplifter at Safeway. Police arrested the youth. Under investigation.
- Intoxicated man on Lakelse Ave. Checks of the area were done.
- An intoxicated woman attempting to enter various stores on Lakelse Ave. Checks of the area were done.
- Police observed an intoxicated man passed out in Brolly Square. The man was arrested.
- Prank phone call. Police spoke with a person.
- Man passed out in a stairwell on Lakelse Ave. Checks of the area were done.
- Erratic driver in a blue truck. Checks of an area were done.
- Possible impaired driver. Checks of an area were done.
- Third hand information of child luring via computer.
- Uttering threats investigation. Police gave advice on the matter.
- Motor vehicle incident on Lakelse Ave. A vehicle sustained minor damage.
- Suspicious person at a restaurant on Keith Ave. Checks were conducted.
- 911 call. Police spoke with the people involved. There were no issues.
- Breach of a no contact condition. Police arrested a 44 yr old man. Charges are being forwarded to Crown Counsel.
- A shirtless man freaking out on Hall St. Police arrested a man as described.
- An aggressive person at Mills Memorial Hospital. Police spoke with the man and managed to diffuse the situation.
- Domestic assault. A woman was assaulted. Checks determined that a 26 yr old man was breaching an Undertaking condition of not to consume alcohol. Under investigation.
- A red 2007 Ford Escape was struck by a black Ford Escape while parked on Straume Ave.
- Suicidal woman. She was transported to Mills Memorial Hospital.
- Assist Prince George RCMP with an investigation.
- Assist Mills Memorial Hospital with a person.
- A spy camera was found in a motel room. Police determined that the spy camera was actually a receiver for remote controls.
- Assist a parent with an out of control youth.
- Shots heard on Olson Ave. Checks of the area were done.
- A thin grey leather Coach wallet containing various cards and ID was lost possibly at Ferry Island.
- Missing youth. The youth returned home on their own accord a short time later.
- Missing youth. She was located.
- Theft of a purse from Mills Memorial Hospital. Checks of an area were done.
- Noisy party on Sparks St. Further complaints were not received.
- Disturbance at a residence on Tetrault St. It was a familial dispute. A youth was arrested.
- Noise complaint at an apartment on Coach St. Police spoke with the homeowner.
- A man attended to the detachment stating he needed to go to the hospital. Police requested the assistance of BC Ambulance.
- Assist external agency with an investigation.
- A woman attended to the detachment. She was apprehended under the Mental Health Act and transported to Mills Memorial Hospital for assessment.
- Domestic assault. Police spoke with a woman. Under investigation.
- An IPhone was found and returned to its owner.
- Assist Kitimat RCMP with a process.
- Assault. A youth fled from police but was located hiding in the bush nearby and arrested on an outstanding warrant from Prince Rupert. He was breaching a no consume alcohol condition. He is held for court.
- Intoxicated man at Mills Memorial Hospital. Police arrested the man.
- Police observed two intoxicated men on Keith Ave. Police arrested one of the men.
- False business alarm on Sparks St.
- A person littered on Keith Ave.
- Dispute. A school requests police presence to keep the peace.
- Wellbeing check.
- 911 call from a school. Police spoke with a youth.
- Speeding on Queensway Dr. Checks of an area were done.
- Residential alarm on Paquette Ave. Checks of the residence were done.
- Break and enter with theft. Under investigation.
- Sexual assault. A person refused to cooperate with police.
- Break and enter. Police spoke with a youth.
- Man passed out on Queensway Dr. Checks of the area were done.
- A blue 2010 Chevrolet Malibu was pulled over for going 132 km/hr in a 100 km/hr zone on Hwy 37. The 26 yr old driver did not have a driver’s license and was prohibited from driving. Charges are being forwarded to Crown Counsel. The vehicle was impounded.
- A red 2007 Hyundai Tiburon was pulled over for going 144 km/hr in a 100 km/hr zone.
- Familial dispute. Police spoke with the people involved.
- Nothing to report
If you have information about crime contact the Terrace RCMP at (250)638-7400 or anonymously through Crime Stoppers by telephone at 1-800-222-TIPS, online at www.terracecrimestoppers.ca or by texting TERRACE plus your message to 274637 (CRIMES). If your information leads to an arrest you may be eligible for a cash reward of up to $2000.