The Terrace RCMP responded to approximately 25 calls for service from November 24th, 8AM till November 25th, 8 AM. During the same time period three people were lodged in Terrace Cells. Two of these people were lodged for intoxication.
- Suspicious people lurking around a store. Police spoke with the employee.
- Employee of Save On Foods arrested a woman for shoplifting. Police arrested the 32 yr old woman. Charges are being forwarded to Crown Counsel.
- Intoxicated man stumbling around the parking lot of Safeway. Police spoke with the man.
- Wellbeing check. The person was fine.
- False residential alarm on Tuck Ave.
- Missing person. Police located the man. He was not missing.
- A wallet was located and returned to its owner.
- Mischief. A BBQ was turned on allowing the propane to flow freely at a residence on the 4900 block of Lazelle Ave.
- Abandoned 911 call from Mills Memorial Hospital. It was deemed false.
- Deceased 64 yr old man on McConnell Ave.
- A warrant was issued for a 22 yr old man for failing to attend court.
- Uttering threats investigation.
- Familial dispute. The situation was resolved.
- Suspicious computer activity. Under investigation.
- Suspicious activity in a back alley by Davis Ave/Walsh Ave. Police spoke with three boys.
- Possible impaired driver on Lazelle Ave. Police spoke with the people involved. Unfounded.
- Intoxicated man at a residence on Scott Ave. Police attempted to speak with the man who was belligerent and displaying aggressive behavior. The adult man was arrested.
- Man and woman arguing near the Liquor Store. Checks of the area were done.
- A warrant was issued for a 54 yr old man for failing to attend court.
- Assist external agency with two investigations.
- Assist Ft Nelson RCMP with document service.
- A man acting oddly on the Sande Overpass. Checks of the area were done.
- A person being verbally aggressive on Old Lakelse Lake Rd. Checks of the area were done.
- Intoxicated and belligerent person at a residence on Queensway Dr. Police arrested the middle aged man.
- Deceased 77 yr old man at a residence on Old Lakelse Lake Dr.
- Dead deer on Hwy 37. Another passing motorist moved the deer. No further issues.
If you have information about crime contact the Terrace RCMP at (250)638-7400 or anonymously through Crime Stoppers by telephone at 1-800-222-TIPS, online at www.terracecrimestoppers.ca or by texting TERRACE plus your message to 274637 (CRIMES). If your information leads to an arrest you may be eligible for a cash reward of up to $2000.