HERE are the events requiring the presence of Terrace RCMP officers from 8 am Nov. 14 to 8 am Nov. 15.
– theft from an unlocked vehicle on Park Ave. A blue deposit bag marked with “Bert’s Deli “ was stolen. Suspect is described as native man, 5 ft 2 inches, about 140 lbs, wearing a red hoodie.
– two intoxicated men on Emerson St. They were told to move on.
– a man and a woman were arrested for public intoxication when they were evicted from their room at the Sandman Inn.
– uttering threats complaint
– well being check of a woman on Kalum St who posted suicidal thoughts on Facebook
– possible impaired driver. Police attended and found the person outside of his vehicle, and gave him a ride to a hotel.
– report of missing 11 yr old boy on DeJong Cr when he failed to show up for his curfew. Chronic runaway.
– intoxicated man banging on a door on Haugland Ave. The man found his home on his own shortly after.
– intoxicated man banging on a door on Pear St. A person came and picked him up.
– false business alarm on Keith Ave
– theft from an unlocked vehicle on Bobsien Cr. Money and a JVC Enviro Cam Corder were stolen.
– false 911 cell call
– two calls received of a man and woman attempting to enter a residence on Penner St and on the back patio of another residence. Police attended and located an intoxicated man bleeding from the nose and running around in an irrational manner. He was arrested for public intoxication.
– single vehicle accident on Hwy 16 about 40 km west of Terrace at the CN crossing. A 2003 Red Pontiac Vibe lost control in the slush and went into the ditch. The driver was the lone occupant and not injured.
– police are assisting a man with an issue of his 11 yr old son being bullied
– police are assisting a man with an issue of his 15 yr old daughter being bullied on Facebook
People with information on crime are asked to contact the Terrace RCMP at (250)638-7400 or anonymously through Crime Stoppers by telephone at 1-800-222-TIPS. Or a Tip can be left anonymously online at www.bccrimestoppers.com.