TERRACE RCMP responded to approximately 27 calls for service from September 12, 8 AM till September 13, 8 AM. During the same time period there have been four people lodged in Terrace Cells. Two of these people were lodged for public intoxication.
- Aggressive panhandler between Safeway and TD Bank. Checks were done of the area.
- Two intoxicated men and a woman using drugs outside of a business on Kalum St. A 41 yr old man was arrested for public intoxication. The other two went on their way.
- A grey 2005 Toyota Tacoma backed into a grey 2012 Nissan Versa causing minor damage in the parking lot of the bottle depot on Greig Ave.
- Abandoned cellular 911 call.
- Intoxicated woman passed out behind the Dairy Queen. Emergency Health Services assessed the woman. Police arrested the 22 yr old woman for public intoxication.
- Possible impaired in a red Jeep on the old bridge. Checks were done of the area.
- Woman passed out in the Bank of Montreal ATM lobby. Police spoke with the 46 yr old woman. She moved on.
- Man passed out near the Scotiabank. Checks were done of the area.
- Lost brown and beige leather wallet with First Nation’s designs on it containing various cards and ID.
- False business alarm on Keith Ave
- Lost black Samsun Rugby flip phone lost somewhere between Smithers and Terrace along Hwy 16 over the weekend.
- Assist Lisims/Nass Valley RCMP with service of documents
- Assault. A man became angry over parking issues at a business on Keith Ave and assaulted another man. Police spoke with the people involved.
- Hit and run. A yellow low rider truck hit a green 1995 Chrysler Lebaron in the parking lot of Mills Memorial Hospital causing minor damage.
- A group of people arguing on Haugland Ave causing a disturbance. Police spoke with one of the persons. The group had moved off.
- False business alarm on Kalum St.
- False business alarm on Apsley St.
- Police observed suspicious circumstances. A street check was conducted on a 34 yr old man and an amount of drugs was seized from his person to be destroyed.
- People squatting on Tetrault St location.
- Man passed out near Kal Tire. Checks were done of the area.
- Police presence requested to keep the peace on a well being check.
- Vandalism. A person spray painted a house on Toynbee St.
- Domestic assault. A 75yr old man was arrested for assault. Charges are being forwarded to Crown Counsel.
- Possible drug activity on Sparks St. Checks were done of the area.
- Assault. Investigation led to the arrest of a 36 yr old man for breaching a Conditional Sentence Order by being outside of his residence and by consuming and possessing alcohol and drug. He is held for court.
- Abandoned vehicle at Kasiks River Bridge. This had already been reported.
- A white 2012 Honda Civic was pulled over for going 146 km/hr on Hwy 16 west of Terrace. The vehicle was impounded for excessive speed.
- Report of a marihuana grow. Police attended to a rural location and seized a small number of plants that were growing on crown land.
- People with information on crime are asked to contact the Terrace RCMP at (250)638-7400 or anonymously through Crime Stoppers by telephone at 1-800-222-TIPS, online at External link, opens in a new windowwww.terracecrimestoppers.ca or by texting TERRACE plus your message to 274637 (CRIMES). If your information leads to an arrest you may be eligible for a cash reward of up to $2000.