File Number: April 19, 2012 24 hour news release
– false cellular 911 call
– Loss Prevention Officer of Save On Foods arrested a 22 yr old woman for shoplifting. She is
banned from the store.
– group of youth loitering on a stair case at Atwood St / Lakelse Ave. They left prior to police
– a 38 yr old woman banned from Beasley’s Pub was asked to leave and was belligerent. Checks
were done of area.
– group of intoxicated people by the bus shelter on Lakelse Ave. Checks were done of area.
– attempted break and enter to a business on Lakelse Ave. Damage to the door. Checks were done of area.
– anonymous caller reporting children left in a vehicle unattended at the Wholesale Club five days ago. Further details were not provided.
– business alarm on Hwy 16 West. The business was closed but left insecure. A person entered the building and used the washroom, setting the alarm off.
– a man walking near Ferry Island appears he may walk into traffic. Police located and spoke with the man.
– harassment complaint. Police gave advice on the matter.
– 15 yr old girl banned from the Terrace Public Library was belligerent towards staff and refusing to leave. She left on her own accord prior to police attendance.
– two intoxicated men in a red Ford Bronco on Haugland Ave. Checks were done of area.
– noisy party on Sparks St. Property representative was warned.
– false residential 911 call on Lazelle Ave.
– false business alarm on Keith Ave
– intoxicated man banging on a residential door on Hamer Ave. Police located and arrested the 31 yr old man for public intoxication.
– police observed a three intoxicated people causing a disturbance on Kalum St. A 17 yr old girl, a 21 yr old man, and a 22 yr old man were arrested for causing a disturbance.
– man causing problems at Mills Memorial Hospital. Checks were done of area.
– On Little Ave a roommate was playing music loud and wouldn’t turn it down. Police attended and told the roommate to turn down the music.
– two 17 yr old girls were arrested for public intoxication in the parking lot of the Terrace Aquatic Center
– intoxicated man refusing to leave a residence on Sparks St. He left on his own accord prior to
– a man shoved another man. He was warned.
– sexual assault investigation
– false residential alarm on Clark St
– false cellular 911 call
– tan van swerving all over the road near Usk Ferry. Checks were done of area.
– police assisted a bailiff with the seizure of a vehicle on Kalum Lake Rd.
– group of youth drinking alcohol in a blue Jeep Comanche. Checks were done of area.
– intoxicated man knocking on door looking for a girlfriend. Checks were done of area.
nothing to report
People with information on crime are asked to contact the Terrace RCMP at (250)638-7400 or
anonymously through Crime Stoppers by telephone at 1-800-222-TIPS. Or a Tip can be left anonymously online at www.bccrimestoppers.com.