The Terrace RCMP responded to approximately 17 calls for service from November 23rd, 8 AM till November 24th, 8 AM. During the same time period two people were lodged in Terrace Cells, both for intoxication.
- Man passed out in the parking lot of a motel on Lakelse Ave. BC Ambulance transported the adult man to Mills Memorial Hospital due to his level of intoxication.
- Fight in an alley off Emerson St. Police spoke with a group in the area.
- Needles found near a dumpster on Lazelle Ave. Checks of the area were done.
- Two vehicles collided on Lakelse Ave in front of Tim Hortons. There was minor damage to one of the vehicles.
- An IPhone 6 was left on a counter top briefly and when the owner returned it was gone. Under investigation.
- A lean-to shed was found off of Sparks St.
- A woman was bit by a dog on Loen Ave. Terrace Bylaws is dealing with the issue.
- Familial dispute. Police spoke with a person. A resolution was reached.
- Intoxicated man at Mills Memorial Hospital. Police located the man walking in the area. The adult man was arrested.
- Missing person. A second call was received; police assistance was no longer required. Attempt was made to execute a warrant.
- Intoxicated man on Davis Ave. The adult man was arrested.
- Wellbeing check. The person has been seen and is fine.
- Man passed out on a trail near Thornhill Secondary School. Police spoke with the man. No concerns.
- A child screaming as an adult was dragging them onto a bus. Police spoke with the people involved. No concerns.
- Intoxicated person refusing to leave a residence. The person left on their own accord prior to police attendance.
- A person was poked with an object and treated rudely. Under investigation.
If you have information about crime contact the Terrace RCMP at (250)638-7400 or anonymously through Crime Stoppers by telephone at 1-800-222-TIPS, online at www.terracecrimestoppers.ca or by texting TERRACE plus your message to 274637 (CRIMES). If your information leads to an arrest you may be eligible for a cash reward of up to $2000.