The Terrace RCMP have responded to approximately 25 calls for service from October 30, 8 AM till October 31, 8 AM. During the same time period there was zero prisoners.
- a person left a small black tool kit containing assorted miscellaneous tools in the parking area outside of Carlyle and Sheppard. He returned ½ hr later and they were gone.
- well being check of a 19 yr old woman.
- fight at Skeena Middle School. Police spoke with the people involved. One of the boys suffered minor injuries. The school is dealing with the incident.
- missing youth. He did not return to Cassie Hall School after lunch.
- Loss Prevention Officer of Walmart arrested a 46 yr old woman for shoplifting. She is banned from the store.
- IPhone was lost at Walmart
- a blue 1998 Dodge pickup truck was rear ended while it was stopped on Keith Ave by a brown 2002 Oldsmobile Intrepid. The Oldsmobile was towed. No injuries.
- shoplifting from Real Canadian Wholesale Club. Thief was described as wearing a black hoodie and carrying a reusable shopping bag. Under investigation.
- loud music and drug usage complaint on Scott Ave. Checks were done. Unfounded complaint.
- a person reported a break and enter in progress and was too scared to wake her parents who were at the other end of the house on Bruce St. Police attended. It was a Halloween decoration banging on the house.
- a person heard another person in her residence on Lazelle Ave. Police cleared her residence and did checks of the area. Police also assisted the woman in securing her home.
- a man was beaten up. Police spoke with him. He was at a party and everyone thought it was a good idea to fight in a spontaneous Mixed Martial Arts Challenge. Police involvement was not wanted.
- police assisted BC Ambulance with entry into a building on Kalum St.
- domestic dispute. Police spoke with the people involved. It was a verbal argument and everyone was going to bed.
- false business alarm on Hwy 16Gitaus
- separation between two people. Police gave advice on the matter.
- concerning text messages from a family member
- erratic driver in a grey 2004 Dodge truck on Old Remo Rd. Police spoke with the registered owner.
- a brown 2001 Ford F-150 parked at Goat Creek since October 25. Under investigation.
- children left in a car at the Creative Crafts. The children were not in any distress.
- bear at the bottom of Lanfear Hill. Checks were done of area and several pedestrians were advised.
- shots fired on Kalum St. It was fireworks.
People with information on crime are asked to contact the Terrace RCMP at (250)638-7400 or anonymously through Crime Stoppers by telephone at 1-800-222-TIPS, online at www.terracecrimestoppers.ca or by texting TERRACE plus your message to 274637 (CRIMES).