The Terrace RCMP responded to approximately 30 calls for service from June 13th, 8 am till June 14th, 8 am. During the same time period five people were lodged in Terrace Cells. One of these people were lodged for intoxication.
- Intoxicated man outside of the Royal Bank on Lakelse Ave. Checks of the area were done.
- Child abuse investigation.
- A wallet was found. To be returned to its owner.
- A man passed out behind Walmart. Police requested the assistance of BC Ambulance due to the level of the man’s intoxication who transported him to Mills Memorial Hospital. He was arrested again later in the night and transported back to the hospital again. He was arrested for a third time a short time later at the hospital.
- Assist Tumbler Ridge RCMP with an investigation.
- Suicidal woman. Police spoke with the woman. Unsubstantiated.
- A surveillance camera was stolen from the exterior of a business on Legion Ave on May 22nd at 10 pm. Under investigation.
- Uttering threats. Police spoke with the people involved.
- A warrant was issued for a 19 yr old woman for failing to attend court.
- Abandoned 911 call. Checks were done and nobody was found in need of emergency services.
- Erratic and speeding drivers on Kalum St/Scott Ave. Ongoing issue.
- Deceased 52 yr old man at a residence on Molitor St.
- Intoxicated man on Sparks St. Checks of the area were done.
- Intoxicated man left a residence in a motor home. Police located the vehicle on Graham Ave and conducted a traffic stop. The driver was sober but had outstanding warrants for his arrest out of Kitimat. The warrants were executed.
- Group of people with open alcohol on Park Ave. Checks of the area were done.
- A man staggering down Molitor St. Checks of the area were done.
- Assist Prince Rupert RCMP with an investigation.
- A woman causing a disturbance at a residence on Pear St. Checks of the area were done.
- Assist external agency with two investigations.
- Assist Nass Valley RCMP with a prisoner.
- A credit card was fraudulently obtained. Under investigation.
- Shoplifter left Walmart. Checks of the area were done.
- Hit and run. An older silver Dodge truck with a red tidy tank backed into a silver Toyota truck on Johns Rd.
- Break and enter on Old Lakelse Lake Dr. Two youth were arrested. One of the youth was held for court and was in breach of several conditions of probation.
- Intoxicated woman causing problems at a motel on Hwy 16 east. The situation resolved itself.
If you have information about crime contact the Terrace RCMP at (250)638-7400 or anonymously through Crime Stoppers by telephone at 1-800-222-TIPS, online at www.terracecrimestoppers.ca or by texting TERRACE plus your message to 274637 (CRIMES). If your information leads to an arrest you may be eligible for a cash reward of up to $2000.