The Terrace RCMP responded to approximately 33 calls for service from May 20th, 8 AM till May 21st, 8 AM.
During the same time period four people were lodged in Terrace Cells. One of these people was lodged for intoxication.
– Possible gun shots on Lakelse Ave. It was confirmed to be fireworks.
– False 911 cellular call.
– False 911 call from a pay phone at a bank.
– Group of people drinking on Lakelse Ave. Police spoke with a group.
– Possible impaired driver in a grey van leaving Mr. Mike’s. Checks were done.
– Intoxicated person not wearing a shirt walking on Lakelse Ave. A 31 yr old man was arrested.
– Two people following and harassing a person on Lakelse Ave. Police spoke with some of the people and checks of the area were done.
– A black wallet with two zippers containing various cards and ID was lost.
– Suspicious residence. Possible drug activity.
– A chronic thief was banned from the liquor store.
– Disturbance on Scott Ave. Police spoke with the people involved.
– Landlord/tenant issues. Money was not paid. Police spoke with the landlord.
– Landlord/tenant issues. Police spoke with the people involved and a resolution was reached.
– Group of people consuming liquor behind the library. A group in the area was spoken with and some alcohol was dumped.
– A man and woman fighting outside the library. Police followed up with the couple at Mills Memorial Hospital. No criminal offence.
– Man sleeping outside of a residence on Tuck Ave. Police spoke with the man who was just waking up from an intoxicated nap and was heading elsewhere.
– A woman causing a disturbance outside of a residence. Police spoke with the people involved.
– A wallet containing various cards and ID was lost.
– An intoxicated man walking around a car dealership on Keith Ave. Checks of the area were done.
– False business alarm on Keith Ave.
– A woman assaulted another woman at the library then stole her IPod. Police spoke with the people involved. An IPod was not found.
– A woman screaming and yelling at a man on Haugland Ave/Pear St. Police spoke with the two and transported them to an alternate location.
– Suspicious man beside a grey Pontiac outside of an apartment building on Sparks St. Checks were done of the area.
– Intoxicated teens on the train tracks, one almost hit by a train. Police arrested an intoxicated 17 yr old boy. Police also arrested another intoxicated 17 yr old boy in the area who was in breach of 6 probation orders and 2 Undertakings by being intoxicated and outside past his curfew. He is held for court.
– Suspicious activity outside of a residence on Tetrault St. Checks of the area were done.
– Deceased 60 yr old woman on Mills Ave.
– Intoxicated person on a bike heading toward Braun’s Island. Checks of the area were done.
– An intoxicated 13 yr old girl with injuries. Under investigation.
– Intoxicated man causing problems on Park Ave. The 40 yr old man was arrested.
– Domestic dispute.
– A brown almost cork like material wallet with an LNG logo containing various cards and ID was lost at the Mac’s Convenience store.
– False business alarm on Queensway Dr.
If you have information about crime contact the Terrace RCMP at (250)638-7400 or anonymously through Crime Stoppers by telephone at 1-800-222-TIPS, online at www.terracecrimestoppers.ca or by texting TERRACE plus your message to 274637 (CRIMES). If your information leads to an arrest you may be eligible for a cash reward of up to $2000.