HERE are the incidents requiring the presence of Terrace RCMP officers over the past 24 hours.
– disturbance on Lakelse Ave. Checks were done.
– assist Fire Department on Lazelle Ave. No flames, but smoke could be seen. It was someone cooking.
– an intoxicated man attempting to get into the Skeena liquor store. He is banned from this store. He was located in the Safeway parking lot and arrested for public intoxication.
– sexual assault investigation
– false residential alarm on Walsh Ave
– false cellular 911 call
– police gave advice on a name calling incident
– intoxicated people were no longer welcome at a residence on Greig Ave. The people left on their own accord prior to police arrival. One man was located asleep in a snowbank and was arrested for public intoxication.
– domestic dispute under investigation
– a man was apprehended under the Mental Health Act
– a man was reported missing. He returned on his own a short time later.
– an assault at Denny’s. Parties involved went their separate ways. No injuries.
– possible domestic dispute on Haugland Ave. Checks were done of the area.
– unwanted man at a residence. He was arrested for public intoxication.
– a brown leather wallet was reported lost, possibly at the Northern Motor Inn
– suspicious vehicle on Kirsch St. Vehicle described as an older light colored Dodge pickup with a male driver. Checks were done of area.
– impaired on Hwy 16. Vehicle described as a newer white Ford Crewcab with a canopy. Checks were done of the area.
– police assisted with a familial matter involving visitation times
– single vehicle rollover on Hwy 16 about 60 km West of Terrace. A 1995 green Isuzu Trooper lost control on icy roads. The driver was taken to Prince Rupert Hospital to be assessed. The vehicle sustained lots of damage and was towed.
People with information on crime are asked to contact the Terrace RCMP at (250)638-7400 or anonymously through Crime Stoppers by telephone at 1-800-222-TIPS. Or a Tip can be left anonymously online at www.bccrimestoppers.com.