HERE ARE some of the events Terrace RCMP responded to from January 13 until January 15:
– false alarm at a downtown business
– a male was arrested and lodged for pubic intoxication
– false alarm Friday night at a downtown business
– male arrested and lodged for public intoxication at the Bear Country Inn.
– early Saturday morning a male was arrested after breaking the window of a downtown business
– false alarm at a downtown residence
– alarm at a downtown business, upon arrival police found an open door. No one found inside, nor anything missing or damaged.
– Saturday afternoon two men stole a bottle of liquor from the Skeena Liquor Store. Police are looking for two men who drove off in a vehicle registered out of Burns Lake.
– a male was arrested and lodged in cells for public intoxication behind the Best Western Hotel
– found bike near Pizza Hut
– two males were charged for possessing open liquor outside Spirit Night Club
– a 20-year-old male was arrested and lodged in cells for public intoxication after he was found urinating on a downtown building
– break and enter at a downtown business, items stolen from a freezer
– break, enter and theft from Ebony’s Hidden Treasures. Two males are observed on surveillance cameras
Elsewhere in Terrace:
– police responded to a loud noise complaint at the Birchwood apartments
– report of a lost white gold ring
– rear window of a vehicle smashed sometime overnight on the 13th
– 19-year-old male reported being threatened by a 60-year-old women while riding his bicycle on Park Avenue.
– report of an intoxicated male knocking on doors at Birchwood apartments
– report of an intoxicated male walking along Park Ave wearing only a t-shift.
– report of a stolen vehicle from Graham Ave, the vehicle was recovered, under investigation
– report of female beating up a male on Scott Ave, male uncooperative was arrested on outstanding warrants
– Friday evening an intoxicated male was arrested and lodged in cells after passing out in one of the emergency room beds.
– police located a white GMC pickup after reports of it driving erratically on Davis Avenue.
– report of a possible impaired driver planning to leave the Back Eddy Pub. Police attended and the owner wisely elected to get a ride.
– attended a false 911 hangup call
– loud party on Scott Avenue early Saturday morning, all had left prior to police arrival.
– loud noise complaint on Kalum Street, attended and warned
– young female was reported, she returned home on her own.
– police assisted BC ambulance after a women reported taking cocaine and having adverse effects.
– teenage male reported missing, he returned home on his own.
– report of threats
– false abandoned 911 call
– police spoke to five youths after reports of them kicking telephone poles. The kids claim they were trying to knock the snow off the wires.
– a young person was charged for driving without a licence and his parent’s vehicle towed
– police spoke to three people on Park Ave. following complaints of people yelling
– police attended to a loud party complaint Saturday evening on Cedar Crescent, the occupants were warned to keep it down
– false alarm at a business
– police attended a Graham Avenue home in response to a 911 call, two brothers drinking began to argue and so one called police
– male was arrested for public intoxication & transported to Mills Memorial hospital for severe intoxication
– police responded to a male threatening suicide, he was taken to hospital
– charges are being recommended after a youth was found not to be home during a curfew check by police
– police responded to a youth threatening suicide
– false alarm Sunday morning at a business on Keith Street
– police apprehended a male threatening to shoot himself. He was taken to hospital for treatment.
– abandoned vehicle reported on Davis Street
– police responded to a reported assault at a local group home, the suspect was taken to hospital under the authority of a Director’s Warrant. Police were called back to the hospital after the suspect fled. She was located and returned.
– a 20-year-old male was reportedly trying to open vehicle doors at the Real Canadian Wholesale Club parking lot
– police responded to a report of a male yelling at a girl on Davis Street, police attended. No offense was committed.
– police attended to a fight between a father and son on Scott Avenue
– Friday afternoon police attended a father/son dispute near Thornhill Jr. Secondary school.
– report of three intoxicated males near the Old Bridge, police located the men, one was intoxicated, the other two sober were helping their friend home
– female arrested for possession of stolen five-ton floor jack and socket
– report of kids throwing snowballs at cars at Old Lakelse Lake Drive and Thornhill Street
– false business alarm
Kitsumkalum, Kulspai, Gitaus:
– loud party complaint in Gitaus
– early Saturday morning drove home an intoxicated female wandering around Gitaus
– report of a red Cavalier driving erratically
– abandoned vehicle 17 kilometers north on Kalum Lake Drive
– false alarm at a residence at Lakelse Lake
– police attended to a possible collision on Hwy # 37, turned out to be fog from a nearby swamp.
– Friday afternoon a single vehicle collision on Hwy 113 near Deep Creek. No one was injured.
– false alarm at Lakelse Lake
Anyone with information about a crime is asked to contact the Terrace RCMP at (250)638-7400 or anonymously through Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or a Tip can be left anonymously online at www.bccrimestoppers.com.