The Terrace RCMP responded to approximately 28 calls for service from December 15th, 8 am till December 16th, 8 am. During the same time period four people were lodged in Terrace Cells. Three of these people were lodged for intoxication.
- Shoplifter at Shoppers Drug Mart. The man shoved an employee as he fled the store. Police arrested the 56 yr old man a short distance away and he is held for court. Police identified the man as a suspect in another shoplifting incident that was not reported to police. Police were unable to proceed with that investigation. No cooperation.
- False business alarm on Lazelle Ave.
- Fight on Lakelse Ave. Police spoke with a non-cooperative man suffering from minor injuries. While speaking with the man an intoxicated man approached and began to cause a disturbance. He was arrested. An intoxicated woman involved in the drunken drama was also arrested.
- Fight in a restaurant on Lakelse Ave. Police spoke with two men. Fight was over name calling back a forth. Deemed consensual. No injuries.
- Intoxicated man causing problems at a restaurant. He was removed.
- False business alarm on Lakelse Ave.
- Deceased 85 yr old man on Dejong Cr.
- False business alarm on Pohle Ave.
- Hit and run in a parking lot on Feeney Ave. A mirror was knocked off.
- Missing youth. She was not missing.
- Wellbeing check. The person was fine.
- Harassing text messages. Police spoke with a person and gave advice on the matter.
- An intoxicated man banging on a door causing a disturbance on Pear St. Police spoke with the people involved.
- Two purses containing various items and medication were stolen from an unlocked vehicle parked at Mills Memorial Hospital.
- Missing youth. The youth was being returned home by police as the call was coming in.
- False business alarm on Kalum St.
- Disturbance at an apartment on Sparks St. Police spoke with a man and woman. No criminal offence.
- Fight on Pear St. Police spoke with a woman suffering a minor injury. She was transported to Mills Memorial Hospital. Further cooperation was not received.
- Fight in a residence on Walsh Ave. Police found two men holding down an intoxicated angry man. Police arrested the man.
- Assist external agency with keeping the peace.
- Threats via Facebook over a civil matter.
- A Samsung cell phone was stolen. Under investigation.
- Man passed out near a restaurant on Park Ave.
- Erratic driver in a burgundy car on Keith Ave.
- A bottle was thrown and hit a person in the face at a residence on Thornhill St. Police spoke with the people involved. No injuries and little cooperation. A resolution as reached.
- Fight at the Northern. The men left prior to police attendance.
- A blue Ford Escape passed a school bus with stop sign and lights activated on Copper River Rd/Beaver Cr.