The Terrace RCMP responded to approximately 16 calls for service from November 1st, 8 am till November 2nd, 8 am. During the same time period three people were lodged in Terrace Cells. One person was lodged for intoxication.
- Erratic driver in a light blue truck near Brolly Square. Checks of the area were done.
- A license plate was stolen from a cube van parked behind the Salvation Army building.
- A white Dodge truck struck a green Geo Metro on Lakelse Ave then took off. Under investigation.
- A grey 2007 Chevrolet truck was damaged in a hit and run while parked in the Safeway parking lot this summer.
- False business alarm on Eby St.
- Domestic assault. No injuries. An intoxicated 34 yr old man was arrested and charges are being forwarded to Crown Counsel.
- A wallet was found on McConnell Ave on Halloween night.
- A grey Honda Civic being driven in an erratic manner on Munroe Ave/Labelle St. Checks of the area were done.
- Missing child. The child returned home safe and sound shortly after the report was made.
- Missing youth. Chronic missing. The youth was located.
- People sleeping outside of the hospital. Checks of the area were done.
- Uttering threats via Facebook investigation.
- Domestic dispute. Police spoke with the people involved and a resolution was reached.
- Abandoned vehicle on a service road near the Copper River. An external agency is dealing with the vehicle.
- Possible impaired driver on Clark St. Police spoke with the person. No concerns.
- Suicidal woman. Some items were destroyed. Police apprehended the woman under the Mental Health Act and transported her to Mills Memorial Hospital. Under investigation.
If you have information about crime contact the Terrace RCMP at (250)638-7400 or anonymously through Crime Stoppers by telephone at 1-800-222-TIPS, online at www.terracecrimestoppers.ca or by texting keyword TERRACE followed by your message to 274637 (CRIMES).