– a man was struck by a vehicle while riding his bicycle. No injuries.
– the tires of seven vehicles were slashed while parked at the Best Western Inn. Under investigation.
– a number of break and enters to a senior’s complex on Apsley St. Terrace Forensic Identification Section are assisting with the investigation.
– report of an assault. Investigation determined that the assault had already been reported at a prior date.
– intoxicated man ringing a door bell non stop at his ex’s residence. Police arrested the 50 yr old man for public intoxication.
– breach of probation. A warrant has been issued for a 29 yr old woman.
– a woman wanted her common law husband removed from their residence because he was drinking. The couple were separated for the night.
– Loss Prevention Officer of Walmart arrested three boys ages 15, 13, and 13 yrs for theft. Police attended and turned the boys over to a guardian. They are banned from Walmart.
– motor vehicle incident at Kenny St and Hwy 16 involving a red 2007 Dodge Pickup and a white 1997 Plymouth Voyager. No injuries. The vehicles suffered minor damage.
– quad driving on Kerr St between Haugland Ave and Graham Ave. Checks were done of area.
– false business alarm on Keith Ave
– a woman confronted another woman riding a bicycle that she believed may be her stolen bicycle. A verbal altercation ensued and police were called. The woman riding the bicycle had left prior to police attendance. Police advised the woman to call the police rather then confronting people if she felt she found her stolen bicycle.
– suspicious vehicle lurking around a burned home on Cory Dr. Police spoke with the occupants of the vehicle who were there on legitimate purposes.
– a man punching holes in the walls at Davis Ave. The 20 yr old man was escorted to the hospital prior to police attendance.
– domestic dispute. Police spoke with the couple. It was a verbal argument.
– domestic dispute. An intoxicated man attended a residence. He was on conditions to not consume and have no contact with a woman inside of the residence. He left prior to police arrival. All of the people involved were not cooperative with police.
– a man reported that a group of people were ganging up on him on Park Ave. The man was complaining about sore ribs. BC Ambulance attended and transported the man to Mills Memorial Hospital to be assessed.
– loud music at an apartment on Park Ave. Police attended and shut it down.
– an intoxicated man reported that he got into an argument with his intoxicated girlfriend and damaged some of her belongings. Under investigation.
– domestic dispute. The 31 yr old man involved in this incident was located on another call and arrested for public intoxication. Under investigation.
– false business alarm on Lazelle Ave.
– erratic driver in an older grey Ford Ranger pickup extended cab with a grey canopy occupied by two females. Doing donuts in the field of Thornhill Primary School. Checks were done of area.
– false residential alarm on Cypress St.
– request for police assistance at a small fire in behind the Copper Mountain School on Kirkaldy St. The fire was put out quickly by the fire department prior to police attendance.
– erratic driver in a green Subaru with two males on the hood of the car on Muller Ave. Checks were done of area.
– a vehicle parked in front of a yellow trailer with loud music on Paquette Ave. Checks were done of area.
– break and enter to a residence on Queensway Dr. Under investigation.
– a 13 yr old girl was arrested for public intoxication on Queensway Dr.
– possible intoxicated man driving a tractor lawn mower at Copper Mountain.
– a 29 yr old man was arrested for public intoxication at the Mac’s Store on Hwy 16.
– a neighbor took a dog away from a boy whom she claimed was abusing it on Muller Ave. Police attended. The mother had dealt with the situation. The dog was fine.
– two men got their truck stuck in a sand pit beside Hwy 37 near the airport. Police transported the 33yr old and 17 yr old to their residence.
People with information on crime are asked to contact the Terrace RCMP at (250)638-7400 or anonymously through Crime Stoppers by telephone at 1-800-222-TIPS, online at www.terracecrimestoppers.ca or by texting “TERRACE plus your message” to 274637 (CRIMES).