The Terrace RCMP responded to approximately 37 calls for service from April 13th, 8 am till April 14th, 8 am. During the same time period three people were lodged in Terrace Cells. Two of these people were lodged for intoxication.
- A blue Toyota cut off and nearly struck another vehicle on Greig St. Police spoke with the registered owner.
- Passed out man in behind a business on Lazelle Ave. Police spoke with the man.
- Man passed out on Lakelse Ave. Police arrested a man.
- A man passed out in the TD Bank Vestibule. Police spoke with the man.
- False business alarm on Lazelle Ave.
- A man sleeping in the Bank of Montreal ATM Vestibule. Police spoke with the man.
- A woman ranting and raving on Lakelse Ave. Checks of the area were done.
- Neighbourhood dispute. Police spoke with the people involved. A resolution was reached.
- A youth skipping school. She returned on her own accord a short time later.
- Three vehicle collision at Hwy 16/Keith Ave.
- Drug trafficking information received.
- Two vehicles parked in a way to cause obstruction on Lanfear Dr/Pheasant St. Police observed two vehicles parked on the wrong side of the road, but not in a way to cause a public safety concern.
- Kids on a green/pink/yellow quad on Park Ave. Checks were done of the area.
- Breach of a curfew condition. Police arrested a youth. Charges are being forwarded to Crown Counsel.
- Suspicious group of people hanging out in front of a restaurant on Hwy 16 west. Checks of the area were done.
- Theft of a car. Police spoke with the people involved. Unfounded. An intoxicated man was arrested for causing a disturbance in the area.
- False business alarm on Munroe St.
- Alarm at Mills Memorial Hospital. Police stood by and kept the peace.
- Suspicious truck on River Dr/Hwy 16 east. Checks of an area were done.
- Breach of a no contact condition. Police conducted checks.
- Break and enter on Old Lakelse Lake Dr. Police spoke with a person who had lost their key and was gaining access to his own residence via an open window.
- A grey 2004 Chevrolet Silverado was pulled over in a checkstop on Queensway Dr. The 22 yr old driver was prohibited from driving. Charges are being forwarded to Crown Counsel. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
- A white Ford Escape was pulled over in a checkstop on Queensway Dr. The 55 yr old driver was served with a driving prohibition and the vehicle he was driving was impounded.
- A beige 4 x 4 vehicle being driven in an erratic manner on Hwy 37.
- An ATV with no licence plate on Caribou Rd. Unfounded.
- Intoxicated man attended to the detachment seeking assistance. Police transported the man to an alternate location.
- A child was grabbed and spanked. Police spoke with the people involved. No cause for concern.
- Possession/distribution of child pornography investigation.
- Trespassers. Police spoke with the people involved. They were just lost and had turned around at the end of a road.
- Noise complaint. Police spoke with a homeowner. The noise was at a reasonable level.
- A person was bit by a dog that was off a leash at Lakelse Lake. Injuries were suffered.
- Abandoned 911 call on Keith Ave/Hwy 16.
- An SUV struck a child riding a bike on Kenney St/Agar Ave. No injuries.
- A shirtless man checking for unlocked car doors on Tsunyow St. Police spoke with a man. Unfounded.
- Breach of a no contact condition investigation.
- Noise complaint. Checks of the area were done. All was quiet.
If you have information about crime contact the Terrace RCMP at (250)638-7400 or anonymously through Crime Stoppers by telephone at 1-800-222-TIPS, online at www.terracecrimestoppers.ca or by texting TERRACE plus your message to 274637 (CRIMES). If your information leads to an arrest you may be eligible for a cash reward of up to $2000.