HERE ARE the incidents requiring the presence of RCMP officers from Dec. 2, 12:01 AM to Dec. 5, 8 AM.
– two men on separate incidents were arrested for public intoxication
– report of 16 and 17 yr old sisters fighting inside of a residence on Greig Ave. Police attended.
Situation had resolved itself.
– false business alarm on Lazelle Ave
– group of youth on the roof of a business on Lazelle Ave. Checks were done of area.
– a 17 yr old boy and a 20 yr old man arguing by the Sears. Police attended and spoke with the 20 yr
old and transported him home.
– vehicle check of a 1994 blue Chevrolet Pickup on Lakelse Ave. The 18 yr old driver was issued a
24 hour suspension for driving while impaired by drug.
– two woman were observed fighting outside of the Spirit Night Club. One of the woman was arrested
for causing a disturbance.
– a 17 yr old girl was found passed out on a sidewalk of Lakelse Ave. She was arrested for public
– a man and woman were seen trying to open vehicle doors in the parking lot of Safeway. Checks
were done of area.
– break and enter to the George Little House on December 3 at 8:45 PM. A jewelry case was stolen
and then smashed outside and most of the contents taken. Jewelry was of First Nation’s design.
– a 14 yr old girl was arrested for obstruction and causing a disturbance. Police were arresting
another person, when the 14 yr old girl approached the police and began to yell and scream at them.
She refused to follow police direction, and continued to hinder police in their duties. She was
released to her mother.
– intoxicated woman at the Cold Beer and Wine Store on Lakelse Ave. She was located and arrested
for failing to pay at Beasley’s pub. Upon search, an amount of drugs was located on her person.
– At an address on Lazelle Ave a man was uttering threats via intercom to a woman in regards to her
husband. Checks were done.
– an 18 yr old man shoplifted a bottle of liquor from the Skeena Liquor Store. Police viewed
surveillance video and recognized the man. He was arrested for theft. Charges are being forwarded
to Crown Counsel.
– a 1997 black Ford Escort was checked on Emerson St / Lazelle Ave. The driver was arrested for
impaired driving. Charges are being forwarded to Crown Counsel.
– two false business alarms, different locations on Lakelse Ave
– false business alarm on Greig Ave
– well being check of a child left in a car in the Safeway Parking Lot. He was fine.
– a turquoise wallet with flowers on it was lost on Dec 3 on Lakelse Ave
– report of a man and woman arguing and shoving each other at a residence on Park Ave. Checks
were done of area.
– report of yelling in the stairwell at a residence on Sparks St. A man was kicked out of a residence
when he became obnoxiously intoxicated. Checks were done of area.
– false 911 on Kalum St
– well being check of a man on Graham Ave.
– sexual assault investigation
– a grey 2004 Honda Odyssey was struck in a hit and run in the Walmart Parking Lot
– a man reported that his ex girlfriend is allowing their son to ride in a booster seat when he is not big
– report of a suspicious person going in and out of driveways on Medeek Ave. Police located the
person. He is up from Victoria doing surveys and was able to provide documents validating his
– a woman would like to render her surety of a man. She was advised that this needed to be done in
person in court on Monday.
– A vehicle was observed leaving a known drug house. The vehicle was pulled over, an amount of
drugs were turned over to police.
– a group of youth were observed at the skateboard park. Upon approaching the group a known 13
yr old boy was observed to run away. Checks revealed that he was breaching his curfew undertaking
condition. He was located and arrested. Upon search, two lighters were found on his person. This
is also in breach of his undertaking conditions. Charges are being forwarded to Crown Counsel.
– a 13 yr old girl saw a shadow in the driveway of an address on Yeo St. Checks were done of area.
– an employee of Copperside 3 reported that an 18 yr old woman was in the store and scared stating
that people were trying to take her against her will. Police attended. The woman had left the store.
Police located her with another 18 yr old woman. She stated that three men wanted to show her
where to buy cocaine. The two woman refused a ride home or any further assistance from police.
Checks were done of the area for three men.
– man arrested for public intoxication on Kalum St / Park Ave
– woman reported an unknown intoxicated man trying to get in her residence on Pear St. He left on
his own accord. Checks were done of area.
– report of 3 or 4 youth drinking in behind a residence on Davis Ave. Checks were done of area.
– loud party on Scott Ave was shut down.
– break and enter to a business on Kalum St. on December 3 at 4:10 AM.
– a 17 yr old boy was found passed out at the Terrace Arena. He was arrested for public intoxication.
– false business alarm on Pohle Ave.
– a person was asked to leave a residence on Halliwell.
– a woman was outside of a residence on Davis Ave yelling at a man inside. Checks were done of
– a black Craftsman 9 yr old snowblower was stolen from a front yard on Westview Dr. Suspect is a
blue pickup truck observed in his driveway on December 3 at 1 PM.
– intoxicated man in traffic on Keith Ave. Checks were done of area.
– loud party on Gair Ave. It was shut down prior to police arrival.
– domestic dispute on Scott Ave. A man was arrested for breach of peace.
– report of a woman walking on Munroe St and Hwy 16 West with no clothes on. A woman wrapped
in a blanket was located walking with a man. The man was walking her home.
– a boy was attempting to break into a vehicle on Haugland Ave. The owner of the vehicle caught
him and he wanted to fight. He left on his own accord. Checks were done of area. He is described
as native Indian, about 17 yrs old, white shirt, and jeans.
– group of intoxicated people fighting on Goulet Ave. Checks were done of area.
– report of a woman drinking alcohol with children present on Park Ave. A check was done of the
– a woman reported her 16 yr old son missing. He was located.
– sexual assault investigation
– a 29 yr old woman was reported missing. She was located.
– false business alarm on Hwy 16 West.
– domestic dispute on Kalum St. Police attended. There was no evidence of a dispute occurring.
– domestic dispute on Haugland Ave. Under investigation.
– false business alarm on Park Ave
– suspicious occurrence. A man wearing a green toque and blue sweater, 5 ft 8 inches, attempted to
pay for a room at the Sandman Hotel but could not remember his pin for the Visa he had. He then
left in the opposite direction he said he was going to go. Checks were done of area.
– a 16 yr old girl reported missing from DeJong Cr. Chronic runaway. Checks revealed that she was
reported missing last weekend, and the weekend before that. She returned to DeJong Cr. on Monday
in each case after spending the weekend in Kitwanga.
– an unpaid ex employee threatened the employer by phone
– A 1990 black Chevy Tracker was observed being driven by a driver known to police to have an “L”,
contrary to restrictions. The vehicle refused to stop for police for a period of time. The driver was
issued multiple violation tickets and the vehicle was towed.
– two snowmobiles on Thornhill St. near the golf course. Checks were done of area.
– intoxicated woman not welcome at a residence on Kofoed Dr. Police attended and located her
sleeping in the unlocked vehicle parked in the driveway. She was arrested for public intoxication.
– A green 2007 Jeep Compass was pulled over Clark St / Old Lakelse Lake Dr. The driver was
arrested for impaired driving. He refused to provide a breath sample and fought with police.
Charges are being forwarded to Crown Counsel.
– false 911 cell call
– a man caught a man trying to break into his car on Crescent St. Police located the man who was
intoxicated and stated that he was looking for someplace warm to sleep. He was not in possession
of any stolen items. He was arrested for public intoxication.
– theft from two unlocked vehicles on Clore Ave
– a grey 2000 GMC Sonoma truck was abandoned on the side of Edlund Ave. The vehicle had been
reported stolen from Pine St. earlier that day, 2:45 PM on December 3.
– a man was arrested for public intoxication at George’s Pub when he refused to leave upon request.
– break and enter to a residence on Old Lakelse Lake Rd between midnight and 12: 30 PM on Dec.
4. A personalized pocket watch, a digital camera, a reciprocating saw, and money was stolen.
– a change purse with ID was found
– a vehicle was checked on Hwy 37. The driver was issued a suspension and the vehicle he was
driving was impounded.
– a black 1997 Ford pickup was checked on Hwy 37. The driver was issued a 24 hr suspension and
the vehicle she was driving was towed.
– well being check of a child left home alone on Gyiik Rd.
– well being check of a woman on Gyiik Rd.
nothing to report
People with information on crime are asked to contact the Terrace RCMP at (250)638-7400 or
anonymously through Crime Stoppers by telephone at 1-800-222-TIPS. Or a Tip can be left anonymously
online at www.bccrimestoppers.com.