THE Terrace RCMP have responded to approximately 49 calls for service from May 22, 8 AM till May 23, 8 AM. During the same time period there were five people lodged in Terrace Cells, all for public intoxication.
– fight in behind Scotiabank. Three people left prior to police attendance. A fourth was transported to another location.
– uttering threats over an incident that occurred on the long weekend. Under investigation.
– police observed an intoxicated man unable to care for himself in an alleyway behind Lakelse Ave. The 47 yr old man was arrested for public intoxication.
– a man under the influence of intoxicating substances causing a disturbance on Lazelle Ave. Checks were done of the area and advice was given on the matter.
– 911 hang up. Under investigation
– an older blue Fisher Mountain Bike with a light on the front and handle bar extensions was stolen between 5 and 6 PM on Lakelse Ave
– intoxicated woman yelling at some youth on Park Ave. Checks were done of the area.
– man having difficulty accessing his residence due to familial dispute. Police gave advice on the matter.
– during the night of May 21/22 a white 2001 GMC Sierra was broken into while parked at the Cedar Grove Apartments on Scott Ave. Two black ICOM radios, purple UV flash light, MEC green backpack, Kestral Computer Weather Monitor, and an injection kit were stolen.
– man possibly smoking marihuana while driving a white Ford Explorer in the Tim Hortons drive thru on Keith Ave. Checks were done of the area.
– erratic driver in an older red Toyota Pathfinder. Police located the vehicle at Sparks St/Keith Ave. The driver had numerous motor vehicle infractions and the rear bumper was missing.
– missing 24 yr old man. He returned on his own a short time later.
– man yelling at a woman. Police located the couple near George Little Park and spoke with them. An offence was not committed.
– two men drinking in George Little Park. The two mildly intoxicated men were located on the Arena Hill. Liquor was dumped.
– group of people consuming alcohol behind Tim Hortons on Lakelse Ave. Police spoke with five mildly intoxicated men.
– motor vehicle collision between a white 2003 Ford Explorer and a green 1999 Pontiac Grand Am on Kalum St.
– a man refusing to leave his residence after putting a woman down. He left prior to police attendance.
– man passed out near the log bench beside the library. A 40 yr old man was arrested for public intoxication.
– a newer white Ford truck driving erratically on Hwy 113.
– intoxicated woman walking on Lakelse Ave near the Old Bridge. Checks were done of the area.
– 911 call. Police followed up and it was for ambulance service.
– a man reported that a woman was renting his father’s property and may be trying to destroy it. Police located an open cable box. A man said they were not destroying the cable box, just trying to fix it.
– intoxicated man walking down the middle of Keith Ave near Walmart. Checks were done of the area.
– a disturbance on Haugland Ave. A 31 yr old woman was under the influence of intoxicated substances. A 35 yr old man was screaming in a bush. The man was arrested.
– intoxicated man passed out on Keith Ave. Police called BC Ambulance due to the level of intoxication of the 21 yr old man. A short time later police attended to the hospital and arrested the man for public intoxication.
– person kicking at a door on Little Ave. Police spoke with a group of four moderately intoxicated people.
– girl crying in George Little Park. A 13 yr old girl was located. There was a familial dispute. Police transported her to a residence.
– police observed a man passed out on Cramer St. A 20 yr old man was arrested for public intoxication.
– a woman called 911 and repeatedly said help me and nothing else. Police attended and spoke with the 33 yr old woman. She was having a bad trip from drug use.
– loud party on Park Ave. Police shut it down.
– man passed out on the steps of a residence on Thomas St. The man left prior to police attendance.
– a warrant of arrest was issued for a 21 yr old woman in breach of probation.
– police are looking for a 26 yr old man to inform him of a no contact condition.
– a man returned to his residence to find that his roommate had invited friends over and they were fighting the furniture. Police observed people fleeing upon pulling up to the residence. A 35 yr old man was arrested and transported to an alternate location.
– assist Clearwater RCMP with a statement
– intoxicated woman on Kirkaldy St. Police arrested a 29 yr old woman for public intoxication. She attempted to punch the police officer.
– breach of a no contact condition. Under investigation.
– loud music on Toynbee St/Sande Ave. Checks were done of the area.
– suicidal 15 yr old boy
– traffic incident on Paquette Ave
– erratic driver at Hwy 37/Max Neubacher Way. Police spoke with the people involved.
– erratic driver at Nystrom Pl. Checks were done of the area.
– a tractor with a wide load trailer carrying an Atco trailer ran a vehicle off the road at Bristol Rd on Hwy 37. Police spoke with numerous people and no such incident occurred.
– Red Sands Lake lookout platform was damaged by vandals.
– a traffic hazard. No flaggers. A double wide trailer is being moved onto a property on Ackroyd Rd/Archer Ave.
– AWOL 40 yr old woman
– a blue Ford with an Alberta marker was found at the Zymacord River
People with information on crime are asked to contact the Terrace RCMP at (250)638-7400 or anonymously through Crime Stoppers by telephone at 1-800-222-TIPS, online at www.terracecrimestoppers.ca or by texting TERRACE plus your message to 274637 (CRIMES). If your information leads to an arrest you may be eligible for a cash reward of up to $2000.