HERE’S THE report of what local RCMP had to deal with in the last 24 hours:
Terrace RCMP responded to approximately 30 calls for service from September 26 to September 27.
* a person on conditions of house arrest was observed outside of their residence. Checks were done of area.
* man passed out in a flower bed near Emerson. Police arrested a 36-year-old man for public intoxication.
* a child approximately eight-years-old possibly being assaulted in the Dollar Store. Police were unable to identify the people involved.
* police observed two intoxicated people on Emerson St. near Lakelse Ave. A 60-year-old man and a 51-year-old man were arrested for public intoxication.
* man down at Save On Foods. Police arrested a 65-year-old man for public intoxication.
* intoxicated man near the Bear Country Inn. A 66-year-old man was arrested for public intoxication.
* a man and woman arguing in a building on Park Ave. Checks were done of the building and all was quiet.
* intoxicated men, one standing up and one laying down at the bottom of the arena hill. Police arrested a 66-year-old man and a 65-year-old man for public intoxication.
* breach of a no contact condition. Police determined that the matter was not a breach.
* a person sleeping in an abandoned house on Hwy 16 West. Police told a 37-year-old woman to find alternate lodging.
* A 31-year-old woman was apprehended under the Mental Health Act and transported to Mills Memorial Hospital.
* intoxicated man stumbling down the middle of the road on top of Kalum Hill. A 39-year-old man was arrested for public intoxication.
* a man acting in an irrational manner on Park Ave. Police attended. The man fled on foot. A foot chase ensued. Eventually the 27-year-old man was apprehended under the Mental Health Act.
* woman passed out on Davis Ave. Due to her level of intoxication, police requested the assistance of BC Ambulance. The 17-year-old girl was transported to Mills Memorial Hospital.
* intoxicated man on Sparks St. A 39-year-old man was arrested for public intoxication.
* group of intoxicated people refusing to leave a residence on Kalum St. Police arrested a 40-year-old man when he continued to refuse to leave.
* a man called police because his wife had gone out drinking and he did not want her to. Police spoke with the man about the appropriate use of 911.
* abandoned 911 call
* an unknown dog running loose at Thornhill Primary School. The dog tried to remove a child from the playground. Checks were done of the area. The child was not hurt.
* a purple 18 speed Mountain bike found on Kalum S.t was turned into the detachment.
* police assisted the Chase RCMP with a 56-year-old man reported missing. The man was not found.
* sexual assault investigation. Unsubstantiated.
People with information on crime are asked to contact the Terrace RCMP at (250)638-7400 or anonymously through Crime Stoppers by telephone at 1-800-222-TIPS, online at www.terracecrimestoppers.ca or by texting TERRACE plus your message to 274637 (CRIMES).