– theft of a jacket at the Best Western Inn. Jacket is described as beige with a black and white “686″
logo on the front left and back of the jacket. Suspect is a Caucasian man.
– the Loss Prevention Officer of Save On Foods arrested a 41 yr old woman for shoplifting. Charges
are being forwarded to Crown Counsel.
– a black leather men’s wallet was lost at the Spirit Night Club on Saturday night. It contained various
– a group of intoxicated people causing problems at Speedy Cash. They left prior to police arrival.
The registered owner of the vehicle that was associated to this group of people was spoken with
about their behavior.
– another false 911 call from a business on Lakelse Ave. Ongoing issue that has yet to be fixed.
– the Loss Prevention Officer of Save On Foods arrested a 33 yr old man for shoplifting. Police
attended and spoke with the man.
– a green 1996 Ford Explorer was checked on Lazelle Ave. The driver, a 41 yr old man, provided a
false name to police. He did not have a valid drivers licence. The licence plate on the vehicle he
was driving was stolen. He was on probation with numerous conditions, many of which he was
breaching. There was a warrant for his arrest out of Prince George for fraud and failing to attend
court. There were warrants for his arrest out of Alberta for breaching probation. He was issued a 24
hour suspension for driving a motor vehicle under the influence of a narcotic. An amount of
marihuana was seized from his person. The man will appear in court on Monday, Feb. 6. Police are
recommending charges of possession of stolen property, 2 counts of breach probation, and
– report of a newer brown Toyota pickup with a canopy speeding by the Tillicum Twin Theater.
Checks were done of area.
– a window was busted out of a business on Park Ave.
– the Loss Prevention Officer of Save On Foods arrested a 22 yr old man for shoplifting. Marihuana
was found on his person. The man was breaching conditions. Charges of possession of stolen
property and breach are being forwarded to Crown Counsel.
– two intoxicated men causing problems at Best Western Inn. One of the men were located and
arrested for public intoxication.
– a woman was refusing to leave the Spirit Night Club. She was intoxicated and acting in an irrational
manner. She was arrested for public intoxication.
– a woman was reported missing. She was located shortly after at a friend’s place by the person who
reported her missing.
– false business alarm on Lazelle Ave
– a woman was arrested for public intoxication at a business on Lakelse Ave.
– motor vehicle accident on Sparks St and Lakelse Ave. A brown 2008 Pontiac Montana van
attempted to go around a grey 2002 GMC Sonoma pickup. The van suffered minor damage.
– uttering threats investigation.
– police assisted a mother with a disobedient 12 yr old daughter.
– assault investigation involving youth. Police mediated discussion.
– police assisted the hospital with a violent patient
– group of youth causing disturbance on Munroe St. They were dispersed.
– a man was arrested for public intoxication at the Soup Kitchen on Sparks St.
– a woman requested help with a parental issue. Advice was given.
– harassing phone calls. A person was told to stop this behavior.
– false 911 call at a business on Hwy 16. Intoxicated people decided to dial 911 in addition to their
attempts to call a taxi.
– false business alarm on Sparks St
– loud music on Goulet Ave. Checks were done of area
– false cell 911 call
– report of a missing person from Mills Memorial Hospital. She was found by staff inside of the
hospital shortly after.
– party on Kenney St / Agar Ave. Checks were done of area.
– a person was absent from a residence during a curfew check. Charge of breach is being forwarded
to Crown Counsel.
– domestic dispute. A man was arrested for breaching conditions. Charge of breach is being
forwarded to Crown Counsel.
– intoxicated people fighting at Denny’s restaurant. No injuries. People were dispersed.
– BC Ambulance request assistance with intoxicated woman. Police attended. Woman was
transported to hospital for assessment.
– uttering threats investigation. A person was warned to stop their behavior.
– a person lent out a vehicle and wanted the police to get it back for them. Person was advised that
the matter is civil.
– domestic dispute. Charge of assault is being forwarded to Crown Counsel.
– suicidal man was transported to Mills Memorial Hospital.
– domestic verbal argument. Parties were separated for the night.
– a man had his foot run over by two younger woman in a blue car in front of the Terrace Library. The
man was transported to his residence. He had a sore foot. Checks were done of the area.
– report of a domestic dispute. A man refused to allow police access into his residence. He was
arrested for obstruction. A woman was spoken with. No offence had taken place.
– report of a person shining a flashlight into a building. Matter investigated and it was determined that
it was the police themselves who were responsible.
– unwanted guest. Police attended and told the person to leave.
– two suspicious people in a grey Mazda Protégée on Queensway Dr. Checks were done of area.
– false business alarm on Hwy 16
– group of intoxicated noise makers on Old Lakelse Lake Dr. Checks were done of area.
– advice was given on a familial matter
– report of fence posts damaged from snow removal on Skaarland Rd. Not a police matter. Person
was advised of how to resolve matter.
– attempt theft of a green 1996 Ford Explorer parked on Queensway Dr during the night of Feb. 2/3
The driver’s side door and the ignition was damaged.
– report of a 13 yr old girl missing. She was located shortly after by the person who reported her
– a person reported an uttering threats complaint, third party. The matter was dealt with.
– sexual assault investigation. Unfounded.
– a grey 2005 Ford Mustang was pulled over for going 130 km per hour in an 80 km per hour zone on
Hwy 16 East near Galloway Rapids rest stop. The vehicle was impounded for 7 days and the driver
is charged with excessive speed.
– report of unsafe passing near the intersection of Hwy 37 and Hwy 16. The complainant refused to
cooperate with police to investigate the matter further.
– party on Ecstall Ave. Two men were arrested. Both men were intoxicated and aggressive towards
nothing to report
People with information on crime are asked to contact the Terrace RCMP at (250)638-7400 or
anonymously through Crime Stoppers by telephone at 1-800-222-TIPS. Or a Tip can be left anonymously
online at www.bccrimestoppers.com.