– a donation to the Salvation Army contained personal items. The items were turned into the office and returned to their owner later in the day.
– intoxicated person being aggressive towards people in front of the bus shelter by the Skeena Mall. Police located the 52 yr old man and spoke with him about his behavior.
– youth on roof of Mark’s Work Wearhouse. Checks were done of area.
– false business alarm on Lazelle Ave
– a girl sleeping in a parking lot near Kalum St. Police spoke with the sober 14 yr old girl who was just sleeping.
– two intoxicated woman refusing to leave the area of the Coast Inn. Checks were done of area.
– break and enter to a house in the 4600 block of Loen Ave sometime between midnight and 8 AM during the night of June 3/4. A propane heater, chop saw, two skill saws, compressor, two routers, cordless drill, and a saws-all were stolen.
– uttering threats complaint
– woman causing a disturbance at the Rainbow Inn. Ongoing issue. Police located the 42 yr old woman yelling obscenities and threatening a group of people who had cornered her. Police arrested the woman.
– iPhone in a camouflage skin was lost – boy riding a red dirt bike on Kalum St near the trailer park. He was located and spoken with.
– false business alarm on Kalum St.
– 911 call. Person stated that they couldn’t talk and didn’t need police yet. Numerous investigative attempts were made to find this location and person. Still under investigation.
– group of young teenage girls in a yard with no business to be there. They were picked up in a white car. Checks were done of area.
– two reports of a man in a red hoody passed out on the Sande Overpass. Checks were done of area.
– domestic dispute. Police arrested a 37 yr old man for breach of condition of not to be in the presence of another specific person when under the influence of alcohol. Charges of breach of probation x 2 are being forwarded to Crown Counsel.
– a black wallet containing ID, various cards, and cash was lost
– assault and uttering threats. The people involved were spoken with.
– report of two people having contact with each other when they are on conditions to have no contact. Under investigation.
– intoxicated woman at Kalum St / Park Ave. Checks were done of area.
– sexual assault investigation
– man passed out near the pump house of Thornhill Primary School. Police located the sober man and he moved on.
– wallet with various cards and ID was found on Hemlock St and turned into police.
– a 12 yr old girl was transported to Mills Memorial Hospital.
People with information on crime are asked to contact the Terrace RCMP at (250)638-7400 or anonymously through Crime Stoppers by telephone at 1-800-222-TIPS. Or a Tip can be left anonymously online at www.bccrimestoppers.com.