Terrace RCMP responded to approximately 24 calls for service from September 25, 8 AM till September 26, 8 AM.
- man passed out by Staples on Greig Ave. Police arrested a 44 yr old man for public intoxication.
- customer refusing to pay a cab fare at the Safeway. The people involved worked it out prior to police attendance.
- fight in front of Tim Hortons on Lakelse Ave. Police arrested two women ages 29 and 40 yrs of age for public intoxication. There were no injuries and the fight was consensual.
- a man at the Bear Country Inn was causing a disturbance in his room and was now refusing to leave. Police arrested an intoxicated 64 yr old man for mischief.
- Police observed three intoxicated men during patrols on Greig Ave / Atwood St. Police arrested three men ages 63, 71, and 65.
- a young boy lighting papers on fire on Haugland Ave.
- domestic dispute. The people involved were spoken with. It was a verbal argument. The man found alternate lodging.
- police were asked to assist Mills Memorial Hospital with the apprehension of a 22 yr old woman. She returned on her own a short time later.
- an older model GMC truck was observed to drive up to a residence known to be empty and attempt to gain entry into the house. Police cleared the residence and secured it.
- neighborhood dispute. Police gave advice on the matter.
- erratic driver in a blue Honda Civic on Loen Ave. Ongoing issue.
- abandoned red 4 door Oldsmobile on Agar Ave. Has been there for a week.
- theft of money. Internal business complaint. Under investigation.
- two men were observed to jump a fence into a church yard beside Terry’s Lock and Security. Checks were done of area.
- police observed an intoxicated person urinating by the Soup Kitchen on Sparks Ave. The 30 yr old man was arrested for public intoxication.
- drug activity reported
- speeding vehicles on Queensway Dr. Especially between 3 PM and 7 PM on the weekend. Ongoing issue.
- a black 2001 GMC pickup truck driving erratically eastbound on Hwy 16 near Thornhill.
- intoxicated man staggering down Hwy 16 near Clark St carrying two cases of beer. Checks were done of area.
- well being check. Police attended to the person’s residence. The person checked in with police later in the day. He was fine.
- erratic driver on Hwy 37 near Mount Layton Hotsprings.
- a landlord reported a tenant possibly missing. Police checked into her whereabouts. She was not missing.
- a man was parking his vehicle just off Hwy 37 and received a note stating his vehicle would be towed if he continued to do this. Police gave advice on the matter. The man spoke with the person who wrote the note and the matter worked itself out.