– 35 yr old man arrested for public intoxication on Lakelse Ave. He was in breach of his probation by being outside of his residence while under the influence of alcohol. Police did not forward charges to Crown Counsel due to the fact the man does not have a residence.
– 69 yr old man was intoxicated inside of the Skeena Liquor Store. He was transported to his residence.
– suspicious person sitting outside of a business on Lakelse Ave. He was using his Ipod with a wireless connection from the business.
– false business 911 on Eby St
– group of intoxicated people on Greig Ave. Police found one intoxicated man with a group of sober people. They were moved on.
– 42 yr old man arrested for public intoxication on Greig Ave
– 35 yr old man arrested by a Safeway employee for shoplifting. He was banned from the store
– report of an Android cell phone, Ipod, and karate medal missing from a backpack of a student at Suliwaaks School. Police spoke with the gr. 4 class and asked for the items to be returned to the principal.
– sexual interference investigation. Unfounded.
– harassment complaint. Police gave advice on the matter.
– 26 yr old intoxicated man scaring people at the Men’s Shelter on Hall St. He was located a short distance away and arrested for public intoxication.
– 45 yr old man passed out on Kalum Lake Rd. He was transported to his residence and placed into the care of a sober person.
– intoxicated man passed out on Haugland Ave. Checks were done of area.
– suicidal 32 yr old man. Police spoke with him. Unsubstantiated.
– 47 yr old man and a 44 yr old woman were intoxicated and causing a disturbance by fighting outside of the shelter on Hall St. Both were arrested for public intoxication.
– tan 2001 GMC pickup was checked on Hwy 16 near Ferry Island. The 71 yr old driver was arrested
for impaired driving. He provided two samples of breath that were over the legal limit. He was issued a driving prohibition and the vehicle he was driving was towed.
– domestic dispute. Ministry of Children and Families were advised. The couple were separated for the night.
– bullying incident. People involved were spoke with.
– familial dispute. Police gave advice on the matter.
– 60 yr old intoxicated man passed out on Little Ave. Police located the man and placed him into the care of a sober person who was present.
– assault investigation. Ministry of Children and Families are assisting police with the investigation.
– 47 yr old man arrested for public intoxication on Little Ave / Apsley St
– Loss Prevention Officer of Walmart arrested 24 yr old man for shoplifting.
– report of an overdue phone call. The woman called back shortly after and advised that she had received the awaited phone call.
– police attended to a residence on Haugland Ave for a 911 hang up call. Two people were not getting along. One of them and another person were told to leave the residence.
– false residential alarm on Clark St
– white tractor trailer with a burned out tail light on Hwy 16. No other details were obtained.
– false business alarm on Hwy 16 E
– well being check. Police spoke with the woman.
– erratic driver in a purple truck. Further details were not obtained.
– 45 yr old intoxicated man passed out in parking lot of RCMP Detachment. He was arrested for public intoxication.
– abandoned vehicle on a logging road East of Hwy 37. It was towed.
– uttering threats. Police spoke with the people involved.
People with information on crime are asked to contact the Terrace RCMP at (250)638-7400 or anonymously through Crime Stoppers by telephone at 1-800-222-TIPS. Or a Tip can be left anonymously online at www.bccrimestoppers.com.