– police observed a man stumbling across Lakelse Ave / Emerson St during a foot patrol. The 39 yr old man was arrested for public intoxication.
– two false business alarms, Lazelle Ave and Lakelse Ave.
– intoxicated person by the Royal Bank. Police arrested a 70 yr old man for public intoxication.
– landlord and tenancy issues. Advice was given on the matter.
– a stolen white 1993 Ford Escort BC LP#195SMG was spotted on Kalum St. Checks were done of area. Under investigation.
– Mills Memorial Hospital reported a missing patient. The person returned on their own shortly after.
– shots fired around Kitselas Rd. Checks were done of area.
– false business alarm on Keith Ave.
– break and enter with uttering threats on at a residence on Straume Ave. A 26 yr old man matching the description of the intruder was located on Kalum St. Upon questioning he provided a false name to police. He was arrested for obstruction. The man had a warrant out for this arrest for a breach of undertaking. Under investigation.
– erratic driver in a red Ford F350 on Gossen Cr. Ongoing issue. The registered owner was spoken with.
– harassment complaint involving a landlord and tenant.
– Mills Memorial Hospital requested assistance with a patient. Police assisted. A person was given transportation.
– man and woman fighting at a residence on Keith Ave. They had separated prior to police attendance. Both were located and did not want police involvement.
– a rock was thrown thru the front window of the Barber Shop on Park Ave at 11:15 PM. The man was described as native, wearing a black hat and green shirt and was seen running towards Lakelse Ave.
– an intoxicated man banging on a residence door on Kalum St. The 46 yr old man was located in George Little Park and arrested for public intoxication.
– loud party on Scott Ave. Everyone was intoxicated. Police requested the assistance of Ministry of Children and Family. A sober adult was located to care for a child.
– a parent requested police assistance to check on his home and daughter who may be hosting a party. Police attended the residence and spoke with the 18 yr old girl. There wasn’t a party.
– intoxicated man in a parking lot on Keith Ave. Police arrested a 27 yr old man for public intoxication. Drug paraphernalia was located on his person and seized for destruction.
– intoxicated men at the Legion Ave ball diamonds. Police arrested a 45 yr old man and a 58 yr old man for public intoxication and dumped out some booze.
– man banging on a door outside of J&F Distributors on Railway Ave. Police located a man walking in the area and warned him about his behavior.
– a person reported that an unknown person keeps getting into her apartment and eating her food. Under investigation.
– fraud investigation. Cheques were stolen and then attempts were made to cash them.
– false residential alarm on Wilson Ave.
– uttering threats investigation
– two full five gallon gas cans stolen from a property on Crescentview Ave – dirt bike racing up and down Queensway Dr. Checks were done of area.
– two ATV’s driving on Clark St near Hwy 16. Checks were done of area.
– police observed an intoxicated man walking down Queensway Dr. Police arrested the 23 yr old man for public intoxication.
– a yellow camouflage 50 cc quad was stolen from an unlocked vehicle parked on Paquette Ave. The quad was located behind a tree at a neighboring residence and returned to its owner.
People with information on crime are asked to contact the Terrace RCMP at (250)638-7400 or anonymously through Crime Stoppers by telephone at 1-800-222-TIPS. Or a Tip can be left anonymously online at www.bccrimestoppers.com.