– 59 yr old man arrested for public intoxication at the corner of Emerson St / Lakelse Ave.
– a 31 yr old man was arrested for public intoxication on Lakelse Ave.
– a 44 yr old woman was arrested for public intoxication on Emerson St.
– complaint of an assault. Police determined that a man was in breach of a condition of not to be around certain people. Charges are being forwarded to Crown Counsel. Ministry of Children and Families are involved as well.
– a 36 yr old man was arrested for public intoxication at the corner of Lakelse Ave / Emerson St.
– report of a group of intoxicated people. A 31 yr old man was arrested for public intoxication on Greig Ave.
– a man was arrested for breach of probation by being outside of his residence while under the influence of alcohol. He was held for court in the morning of Feb. 16.
– person attempting to return merchandise. The owner of the store refusing to accept the return. Not a police matter
– dark blue Honda CRV swerving all over the road on Hwy 16. The registered owner was spoken
with – erratic driver on Park Ave. More information was not attainable.
– false 911 call
– a 13 yr old girl was reported late for a curfew that was ordered by the courts. Police located her.
– an intoxicated man banging on doors on Soucie Ave. Checks were done of the area.
– an intoxicated 18 yr old man was arrested for mischief when he began to smash and wreck things in his residence.
– a 25 yr old man intoxicated on Mcconnell Ave. A sober person took him into custody.
– shoplifting from Rona. The items were recovered from a 46 yr old man. Under investigation.
– an assault investigation with the Ministry of Children and Families. Unsubstantiated.
– a man and woman were observed walking together on Kalum St. Police knew the 49 yr old man to have two outstanding charges of spousal assault and on conditions to not be in the woman’s presence. He was arrested and held to go to court in the AM of Feb. 16
– youth throwing rocks on the ice at the Skeena River. Police spoke with a group of youth.
– smell of marihuana on the first floor of an apartment building on Pear St. Police attended and discovered the smell of marihuana on the first floor, on the second floor, and on the third floor. The smell was unable to be isolated to one apartment and it was not in the public’s interest to attempt to arrest everyone in the building.
– man passed out in the apartment building on Little Ave. The 47 yr old was arrested for public intoxication, for the 10th time in 2012.
– abandoned 911 call from Skeena Junior School. Police attended and ensured everyone was safe.
– man causing a disturbance at the Men’s Shelter on Hall St. He was transported to other accommodation for the night.
– domestic dispute. A 42 yr old man was arrested and later released on conditions. He immediately breached these conditions by contacting the woman and attending her residence. He was arrested again and held for court on Feb. 16. Police are recommending charges of assault, forcible confinement, and breach.
– suspicious white vehicle on Haugland Ave. Checks were done of area.
– Loss Prevention Officer of Walmart arrested a 22 yr old woman for shoplifting.
– group of youth throwing rocks on the Sande Overpass. One rock hit a vehicle causing a chip in the windshield. Checks were done of the area.
– an “Aqua Clear Plumbing and Heating” company truck driving fast in the Thornhill Elementary School zone.
– black Audi station wagon driving fast on Hwy 16 near Old Lakelse Lake Dr.
– assault investigation. An intoxicated man was causing problems at a party on Scott Ave and was asked to leave. He did not want to leave and a fight ensued. No injuries and parties involved did not want the matter pursued further.
– harassment complaint between separated couple
– assault investigation.
– a 32 yr old woman reported late for returning home.
– a bottle of antifreeze was left near a dog that is tied up in a yard on Marten Dr. Under investigation
– a person has opened up internet accounts in another person’s name. Under investigation.
– sexual assault investigation
– a man on conditions to not contact a woman breached those conditions. Under investigation
– a white Ford pickup cutting people off on Hwy 37.
– 3 people having a fire on the ice on the Skeena River.
People with information on crime are asked to contact the Terrace RCMP at (250)638-7400 or anonymously through Crime Stoppers by telephone at 1-800-222-TIPS. Or a Tip can be left anonymously online at www.bccrimestoppers.com.