The Terrace RCMP responded to approximately 123 calls for service from June 6, from 8 a.m. until to July 9, 8 a.m.
Eight of these calls were for false alarm/911 calls.
During the same time, 25 people were lodged in Terrace RCMP cells. Seventeen of these were for public intoxication.
– Two people were caught shoplifting at Save on Foods.
– Two intoxicated females were arrested for fighting on Lakelse Ave.
Elsewhere in Terrace
– A male was arrested for theft of cash from a woman’s purse.
– A loud party and a fight on Hamer St.
– A rock was thrown through the front window of a house on Davis Ave.
– A woman was caught shoplifting at Walmart.
– A suicidal male was apprehended under the Mental Health Act and transported to Mills Memorial Hospital for observation.
– Police shut down a loud party on Goulet Ave.
– A motorcycle was stolen from the driveway of an address in Thornhill.
– Two males involved in a fight at a campsite near the river. Allegedly both men hit each other in the head, one with a rock and the other with a shovel.
– An extremely intoxicated male entered a stranger’s home on Old Lakelse Lake Dr and passed-out thinking it was the home of a friend. Police attended and escorted the male home to his mother.
Kitsumkalum, Kulspai, Gitaus
– Nothing to report
– An intoxicated male was arrested at the Terrace airport after he shoved Airport security personnel who would not let the man into the staging area without a boarding pass.