– Loss Prevention Officer of Safeway arrested a 45 yr old man for theft of carrot cake. He is banned from the store.
– intoxicated man passed out on Greig Ave. Police arrested a 50 yr old man for public intoxication.
– a woman reported she was assaulted at the Spirit Nightclub. The woman was not cooperative with the investigation.
– theft from a blue 2005 Ford F150 parked at a residence on Cory Dr sometime between 9 PM and 8 AM. A wallet containing ID, various cards, and cash, and a Serius Satellite Radio was stolen.
– a small brown wallet with brass corners containing cash, various cards and ID was lost at Lakelse Ave and Emerson St.
– a person requested police assistance at the Terraceview Lodge. Police spoke with the man. He was confused. Police were unable to accommodate the man’s request. He thought police had special powers.
– police observed a man looking in garbage cans on Lakelse Ave. Police spoke with the 42 yr old man and noted the smell of marihuana. An amount of marihuana was seized from the man.
– man passed out in the hedge in front of the Baker Extra Ordinaire on Park Ave. BC Ambulance picked the man up prior to police arrival.
– uttering threats investigation. Landlord / tenant.
– domestic dispute. It was a verbal argument. The people involved were separated for the night.
– theft of $20. A woman counted some money she had on her dresser and discovered $20 missing.
– three youths causing a disturbance on McConnell Ave and Thomas St. Checks were done of area.
– report of a breach. A woman is on conditions to have no contact with a man and may have moved back in with him. Under investigation.
– a 48 yr old man took too much medication. He destroyed some furniture and hurt himself. BC Ambulance transported the man to Mills Memorial Hospital for treatment.
– youth causing a disturbance on McConnell Ave.
– a 13 yr old girl stated that she was punched in the head by a person, possibly by a man near the Sparks St area. She couldn’t remember anything. Police called BC Ambulance who transported the woman to Mills Memorial Hospital.
– two men passed out on Hanson St. Police arrested a 22 yr old man and a 25 yr old man for public intoxication. They had been consuming unknown quantities of ecstasy and whiskey. The 25 yr old man was so intoxicated he was unresponsive. Police called BC Ambulance who transported him to Mills Memorial Hospital.
– report of a man being high on crack cocaine and needing medical attention. Police spoke with the man. The call was unfounded.
– a man passed out on the lawn on Kalum St. Police located the man. He was unresponsive and had a bloody nose. Police called BC Ambulance who transported the man to Mills Memorial Hospital for treatment.
– two suspicious men wandering around a parking lot on Walsh Ave. Police spoke with the two men, they were en route home.
– unknown person knocking on a residence on Haugland Ave. Checks were done of area.
– disturbance near Loen Ave.
– several people fighting at a residence on Little Ave. Police attended. There were a group of very intoxicated people. A 24 yr old man had a cut on his nose. BC Ambulance attended and transported the man to Mills Memorial Hospital for treatment. Everyone was uncooperative.
– theft of an 18 speed bike, white/red/black 2011 Nakimura. The front brakes squeak.
– speeding motorcycles coming from Thornhill Pub and thru Jackpine Flats.
– a woman left her wallet behind at the Chevron on Hwy 16 east. She decided to return on her own to get it.
– 23 yr old woman out of control on drugs and suicidal. She was arrested.
– prescription eyeglasses were found at Findlay Lake on July 18 and turned into detachment. An older gentleman was reported to have been looking for them early in the day. They were found in a tree.
– a red Pontiac G5 with an “N” was abandoned on Zimacord Logging Road. Police attended and called a tow truck.
– a grader parked at Red Sand Lake recreation site had its windows smashed out and fire extinguishers emptied. Culprits were on 4 wheelers.
– intoxicated driver in an older red Pontiac. Checks were done of area.
People with information on crime are asked to contact the Terrace RCMP at (250)638-7400 or anonymously through Crime Stoppers by telephone at 1-800-222-TIPS, online at www.terracecrimestoppers.ca or by texting “TERRACE plus your message” to 274637 (CRIMES).