- BC Games
Both a woman and a child on a bike weren't wearing helmets
The Terrace RCMP responded to approximately 39 calls for service from June 11th, 8 AM till June 12th, 8 AM. During the same time period nine people were lodged in Terrace Cells. Six of these people were lodged for intoxication.
- Intoxicated man in a parking lot on Lazelle Ave. Police arrested a 41 yr old man.
- Safeway employee arrested an 18 yr old man for shoplifting.
- Fight inside of McDonald’s. Two 16 yr old boys fought. One sustained a minor injury. Police arrested a 16 yr old boy. Police transported the other boy to an alternate location.
- Sexual assault investigation. Unsubstantiated. Police have requested the assistance of Northern Mental Health.
- False business alarm on Eby St.
- Man passed out by the train tracks on Kalum St. Police arrested a 41 yr old man.
- Intoxicated yelling man punching a truck on Lazelle Ave. Checks were done of the area.
- Police observed a woman known to have a warrant for her arrest walking on Emerson St. The 54 yr old woman was arrested. Drugs and drug paraphernalia were seized from her.
- Warrants were issued for a 32 yr old man, a 36 yr old man, a 41 yr old woman, a 39 yr old man, and a 19 yr old man for failing to attend court.
- Rumours are being spread about a person. Police spoke with a person.
- Assist Prince George RCMP with document service.
- Domestic dispute. Investigation determined that two siblings got into a fight over the TV. Both sustained minor injuries. Police separated the two till cooler heads could prevail.
- Attempt theft from a business on Hwy 16. Under investigation.
- A black 2007 Dodge truck and a red 1995 Jeep collided on Keith Ave. No injuries. Both vehicles sustained damage.
- Domestic dispute. Verbal only. Police arrested a 21 yr old intoxicated woman.
- People drinking in the bushes on the Arena hill. The group dispersed prior to police attendance.
- A woman doubling a young child on a bike on Tuck Ave, both not wearing helmets. Checks were done of the area.
- Drug information received.
- A checkstop was conducted at Ferry Island.
- Noisy music from a vehicle in a parking lot on Lazelle Ave. Police spoke with a man.
- Suspicious RV on Davis Ave. Police spoke with a man.
- Noisy party on Park Ave. Police spoke with a man.
- Noisy party on Loen Ave.
- Intoxicated man checking out vehicles and tearing down construction items at Mills Memorial Hospital. Police arrested a 28 yr old man.
- Domestic dispute. Police arrested a 41 yr old woman. Under investigation.
- A tan Mazda car ran a red light and almost struck a woman and her children on Kalum St. Checks were done of the area.
- A silver 8 GB IPod in a black case was found.
- A red 1996 Mercury Sable was pulled over on Eby St/Bolton Ave. The 19 yr old driver was served a driving prohibition as per an action request on his driver’s licence.
- Suspicious man running from apartments on Davis Ave.
- Possible domestic dispute. Police spoke with a man and a woman. The intoxicated woman was transported to an alternate location till sobriety could prevail.
- A red 2012 Honda Civic was pulled over on Paquette Ave. The 32 yr old driver was served with a driving prohibition as per an action notice on her driver’s licence.
- Intoxicated man acting in an irrational manner on Pine Ave. Checks were done of the area.
- Alarm at the Thornhill Pub. An intoxicated man became irrational and angry when he was denied service. Police arrested the 22 yr old man a short distance away.
- Bar check.
- The passenger side window of a black 2004 Honda CRV was smashed out while it was parked at the intersection of Hwy 37/Hwy 16.
- Speeding blue and white Suzuki motorcycle on Hwy 16 near Kleanza Creek. Checks were done of the area.
If you have information about crime contact the Terrace RCMP at (250)638-7400 or anonymously through Crime Stoppers by telephone at
1-800-222-TIPS, online at www.terracecrimestoppers.ca or by texting TERRACE plus your message to 274637 (CRIMES). If your information leads to an arrest you may be eligible for a cash reward of up to $2000.