- 2015 Federal Election
Beer cans were flying out of pickup truck on highway into Terrace
The Terrace RCMP responded to approximately 31 calls for service from June 4th, 8 AM till June 5th, 8 AM. During the same time period there have been nine people lodged in Terrace Cells. Six of these people were lodged for intoxication.
- The smell of marihuana coming from a black and white suburban on Kalum St/Lazelle Ave. Checks were done of the area. Police attended to the registered owner’s business.
- Group of people drinking alcohol at the bus stop shelter on Lakelse Ave. Police dumped some alcohol and arrested a 43 yr old woman and a 55 yr old man.
- Intoxicated man bothering customers at a restaurant on Lakelse Ave. Police arrested a 28 yr old man.
- Group of people intoxicated and drinking alcohol underneath stairs by the Coast. Police dumped some alcohol and spoke with the group.
- Green Ford Truck parked at the TD Bank possible selling drugs. Checks were done of the area.
- Uttering threats investigation.
- Intoxicated man passing out on Lakelse Ave. Police arrested a 41 yr old man.
- The windows were smashed out of a green 2003 Dodge Caravan parked at the Tillicum Twin Theatres sometime between 9:30 PM and 11 PM. A black jacket with red lettering, SPL, on the front and an amount of money were stolen.
- A vehicle with expired insurance parked on Lazelle Ave. Police spoke with the registered owner.
- Landlord tenant issues on Davis Ave.
- Harassment complaint. Police spoke with a woman. Unsubstantiated.
- Harassment complaint. Police spoke with a woman. Further police involvement was not wanted.
- Suspicious circumstances. Blood all over a room at a shelter. Police followed up and it was not a criminal matter.
- Beer cans flying out of a blue truck travelling on Hwy 37 from Kitimat towards Terrace. Police pulled the truck over in the Walmart parking lot. The driver was sober.
- Suspicious vehicle on Kalum St.
- Intoxicated man causing problems at a residence on Gair Ave. Police arrested 19 yr old man.
- False business alarm on Hwy 16.
- Domestic assault. No injuries. Police arrested a 40 yr old man. Charges are being forwarded to Crown Counsel.
- Youth on skateboards and bikes riding in the middle of Hwy 16. Checks were done of the area.
- Third hand report of a person being assaulted. Police spoke with intoxicated people and received conflicting versions of events and very little cooperation. Checks were done of the area.
- Intoxicated person was denied entry into a store and yelled at an employee. Police conducted checks of the area.
- False business and fire alarm on Eby St.
- Breach of undertaking by failing to report to Bail Supervisor. Police arrested a 42 yr old woman.
- Drug activity at Paquette Ave/Century St. Checks were done of the area.
- 911 call. A woman could be heard yelling at a man. Police spoke with the people involved and separated the two till sobriety could prevail. The woman returned to the residence this morning and the argument resumed. Police were called again and discussed the situation with the man and woman. An agreement was reached.
- Intoxicated man stumbling along Hwy 16 near the scales. Police observed the man yelling and fingering imaginary people. Police arrested the 46 yr old man.
- A motor bike and quad racing. Police were unable to determine a location.
- Black motorcycle travelling at a high rate of speed on Pine Ave. Checks were done of the area.
- Suicidal 29 yr old man. BC Ambulance transported the man to Mills Memorial Hospital.
- Drug information received.
If you have information about crime contact the Terrace RCMP at (250)638-7400 or anonymously through Crime Stoppers by telephone at 1-800-222-TIPS, online atExternal link, opens in a new windowwww.terracecrimestoppers.ca or by texting TERRACE plus your message to 274637 (CRIMES). If your information leads to an arrest you may be eligible for a cash reward of up to $2000.