- BC Games
Who was that masked man?
The Terrace RCMP have responded to approximately 28 calls for service from November 7, 8 a.m. till November 8, 8 a.m. During the same time period, there was one person lodged in Terrace cells for intoxication.
- man passed out and slumped over the steering wheel of a white Dodge truck at the Skeena Bridge.
- a woman spitting and throwing food at customers at the Tim Horton’s on Lakelse Ave.
- collision between a white Volkswagen and a blue Sunfire at Eby St / Keith Ave. No injuries.
- false business alarm on Kalum St
- theft of a Blackberry Play Book from a residence on Haughland Ave. The thief attempted to pawn the item. Under investigation.
- a 14-year-old boy freaking out and smashed a window of a residence. Familial dispute.
- theft from a vehicle parked on Bruce St. An MP3 player and money was stolen.
- a shovel, sledge hammer, car battery, and slug bait was found on Howe Creek Trail during a cleanup.
- an intoxicated man refusing to leave the front of a residence on Kalum St. Police arrested the 44-year-old man for public intoxication.
- a man requested a ride from police for his 23-year-old son who was walking and may be cold. Not a police matter.
- assistance requested to get a person to return belonging to another person. Police attended and told the man to return the bag to the rightful owner.
- domestic dispute. A man and woman were upset over who the other was communicating with on Facebook. No injuries. The man found alternate lodging for the night.
- four tires were stolen off a red Dodge pickup truck in the parking lot of Terrace Chrysler at 11:30 p.m. last night. The suspect vehicle is described as a silver Dodge truck.
- a constant beeping noise and a dog barking can be heard for the past 5 hours at an apartment on Eby St.
- motor vehicle collision at Sande Overpass/Greig Ave. involving a car and truck.
- abandoned blue 1998 Dodge Caravan on Hwy 16 Frontage Rd. The registered owner was contacted.
- a man reported that he was accosted by a masked man welding a large hunting knife on River Dr. Under investigation.
- a youth was reported missing but was returned home right after the call was made.
- a family member has been doing drugs all day in a basement. There is concern for another younger family member who sleeps in the basement as well.
- suspicious vehicle in a beige Chevrolet or GM with a rack. It pulled into a driveway on Atree, waved, then left.
- a ladies Bulova watch was found in the parking lot of Rona and turned into the detachment.
- a person riding a bike in the Skeena River near Ferry Island. Police determined that the person was not riding a bike, only retrieving lures from rocks in the area.
- a 62-year-old man took meat and gas from his 53-year-old roommate prior to asking. Advice was given on the matter.
- fraud investigation.
- erratic driver in a tan colored Chevrolet S10 truck on Hwy 16 near Shames Mountain turnoff.
- multiple gunfire shots heard in the area of Airport Rd.
- domestic dispute. A woman reported that she was assaulted four days ago. Investigation determined that the relationship had just ended and the woman was reporting this alleged assault in attempts for the police to remove the man from their joint residence. Under investigation.
People with information on crime are asked to contact the Terrace RCMP at (250)638-7400 or anonymously through Crime Stoppers by telephone at 1-800-222-TIPS, online at www.terracecrimestoppers.ca or by texting TERRACE plus your message to 274637 (CRIMES).