Three men spotted with a ladder
The Terrace RCMP have responded to approximately 21 calls for service from November 5, 8 AM till November 6, 8 AM. During the same time period there have been no prisoners lodged in cells.
- two intoxicated men by the Skeena Liquor Store. Checks were done of area.
- a red 2000 Dodge Caravan was victim of a hit and run while parked at McDonald’s. Damage to the rear tail light.
- suspicious person at Ecole Jack Cook. Police did checks on the person. A criminal offence was not committed. Advice was given to the school.
- A man was kicked out a residence on Agar Ave due to drug usage. He uttered threats to the home owners. Under investigation.
- a man reported that his wife stole his phone. Not a police matter.
- false residential alarm on Lambly Ave.
- a man sleeping under the porch at the soup kitchen on Sparks St. Police spoke with the 61 yr old man. He was sober and okay. The soup kitchen was closed.
- a disturbance at an apartment on Pear St. Yelling, swearing, and items breaking heard. Members attended to the unit and conducted checks of the area. A woman was identified and spoken with at a later time.
- assistance requested with the apprehension of a 22 yr old woman under the Mental Health Act.
- three men hiding in the bushes with a ladder on Hanson St. Checks were done of area.
- possible impaired in a grey Volkswagen Golf on Lakelse Ave near the Old Bridge. Checks were done of area.
- false business alarm on Kofoed Dr
- an abandoned red Ford Escort on Old Lakelse Lake Rd. Police checked the vehicle. It had a flat tire and was parked legally and insured.
- a man from the USA reported theft of a large amount of electronics from his luggage. Terrace RCMP are working with the Mapleton PD, Utah to investigate this incident.
- Navigation Canada reported a plane in distress to land in Terrace. The plane rerouted to Vancouver.
- motor vehicle collision between a blue 2011 Chevrolet Cruze and a tractor trailer unit on West Kalum Rd. No injuries. Minor cosmetic damage to the Chevrolet.
People with information on crime are asked to contact the Terrace RCMP at (250)638-7400 or anonymously through Crime Stoppers by telephone at
1-800-222-TIPS, online at www.terracecrimestoppers.ca or by texting TERRACE plus your message to 274637 (CRIMES).