- 2015 Federal Election
Two people banned from Terrace Walmart
The Terrace RCMP responded to approximately 33 calls for service from October 15, 8 AM till October 16, 8 AM. During the same time period there were 3 people lodged in cells. Two of these were for public intoxication.
- graffiti on a building in an alley beside Lazelle Ave
- a woman had a glass smashed on her head outside of the Spirit nightclub on October 14. Minor injuries. Under investigation.
- false cellular 911 call
- man passed out in the hotel lobby of the Coast. Police arrested the 50 yr old man for public intoxication.
- man passed out in the Royal Bank. Police spoke with the man. He was sober. He went into the bank to warm up.
- four intoxicated men outside of an abandoned residence on Park Ave.
- intoxicated persons inside of Tim Hortons on Lakelse Ave bothering customers. A 60 yr old man was arrested for public intoxication.
- assist BC Ambulance with a report of a man staggering down Lakelse Ave/Kalum St with a possible injured leg.
- a woman was booted out of a house party on Kalum St and wanted police assistance in retrieving her shoes and alcohol. Police were unable to contact the woman.
- a woman walking her dog was almost hit by a white car. The occupants of the car yelled obscenities at her as well. Further information was not available.
- sexual assault investigation
- assisted New Hazelton RCMP with a sexual assault investigation
- false business alarm on Keith Ave.
- Loss Prevention Officer of Walmart arrested two shoplifters. A 23 yr old man and a 23 yr old woman are banned from the store.
- domestic dispute. Verbal only. A woman found alternate lodging. Three firearms were seized by police.
- domestic dispute. A 26 yr old woman was arrested for assault. Charges of assault are being forwarded to Crown Counsel.
- police attended to the residence of an open phone line. Two intoxicated people were in the residence. They were confused and could not understand what was going on. A woman left to spend the night elsewhere.
- mischief to Skeena Middle School
- assist Squamish RCMP with a breach
- missing 21 yr old woman
- two youths were observed running away and possibly doing drugs on the Skeena Middle School property
- mischief to a house on Walsh Ave. Ongoing issue.
- a silver Pure 24 speed mountain bike was found and turned into the detachment.
- a vehicle was vandalized on Thomas St sometime sometime between Friday night and Monday morning.
- well being check. A person had not heard from his friend in two months. Police located the friend and he was fine.
- possible impaired driver. Suspect is a larger man with blonde hair driving a white Ford F250. Further information was not attained.
- domestic dispute. Verbal argument. The man left prior to police attendance.
- a person thought she heard someone trying to get into her residence. Police attended. Checks were done of the area.
People with information on crime are asked to contact the Terrace RCMP at (250)638-7400 or anonymously through Crime Stoppers by telephone at
1-800-222-TIPS, online at www.terracecrimestoppers.ca or by texting TERRACE plus your message to 274637 (CRIMES).