- BC Games
Truck stolen, then set on fire
- a male was arrested on Greig Ave for being intoxicated in a public place.
- a male was arrested for public intoxication after fighting with another male on Greig Ave.
- a female was arrested for theft after shoplifting almost $200 worth of meat from Safeway.
Elsewhere in Terrace
- Police attended the CN train tracks near the 3200 block of School St for a complaint of some kids who were trying to jump onto a moving train. The kids fled before police arrived.
- 2 brush saws were stolen from outside a residence on Loen Ave.
- a theft of copper wire and a hydro meter from a building on Lakelse Ave.
- two youth were caught shoplifting at Walmart. They were released to their parents.
- police attended a loud party at a residence on Haugland Ave. The residents quieted down at police request.
- a male was arrested for impaired driving after he flipped his truck onto its side on Sparks St.
- several stop signs were vandalized by knocking them over.
- a power line was knocked down near Hwy 16 by an over-height vehicle.
- a vehicle was impounded after being clocked on radar traveling 146 km/h in a 100 km/h zone on Hwy 37s.
- a truck was stolen from a locked compound on Hwy 37S. It was later found burning in a gravel pit near Skeena Dr. This incident is still under investigation.
People with information on crime are asked to contact the Terrace RCMP at (250) 638-7400 or anonymously through Crime Stoppers by telephone at 1-800-222-TIPS. Or a Tip can be left anonymously online at www.bccrimestoppers.com