Rail track trespassers reported
HERE ARE the incidents requiring the presence of Terrace RCMP officers for the 24-hour period ending 8 am, July 5, 2012.
- a male was arrested for possession of marijuana.
- a male was sleeping on the sidewalk on Lakelse Ave. He was arrested for public intoxication.
- two males used a taxi then refused to pay the fare. Patrols were made for the suspects.
- a male was found passed-out in a parking lot on Greig Ave. He was arrested for public intoxication.
Elsewhere in Terrace
- two incidents of people trespassing on the CN rail yard.
- a heavily intoxicated female on Lakelse Ave. She was arrested for public intoxication.
- vandals took an item from a residence on Thomas St and threw it in a creek.
- a ‘Norco’ bicycle was stolen from a residence on Graham Ave.
- an intoxicated male was causing a disturbance on Little Ave. He was arrested for public intoxication.
- several intoxicated teenagers were causing a disturbance behind Clarence Michiel Elementary School. One unconscious teen was taken to hospital.
- a white iPhone was reported lost somewhere on Kalum St.
- Three garbage cans were set on fire at Thornhill Elementary School. Thornhill Fire Dept attended. Police are investigating.
- a male was reported missing but returned a short time later.
People with information on crime are asked to contact the Terrace RCMP at (250) 638-7400 or anonymously through Crime Stoppers by telephone at 1-800-222-TIPS. Or a Tip can be left anonymously online at www.bccrimestoppers.com