- BC Games
Have you lost a wallet in Terrace, BC?
- blue nylon wallet lost on Kalum St containing various ID and cards
- hit and run. An early 90's black Dodge Dakota pickup truck with red logo lettering backed into a grey Volkswagen Golf while it was stationary in a parking lot at 4716 Lazelle Ave. The owner of the Volkswagen pulled over to exchange information, but the truck took off.
- report of intoxicated man staggering down Lakelse Ave. Police spoke with the man and determined that he was sober and just had surgery hence the stagger.
- A woman reported that she was assaulted by another woman at the Spirit Night Club. Police were unable to locate the woman. Under investigation.
- medication was obtained fraudulently. Under investigation.
- intoxicated woman near the Skeena Liquor Store. Checks were done of area.
- two intoxicated women in behind the Elephant Ear Bistro. Checks were done of area.
- erratic driver in a black Sierra pickup on the Sande Overpass. Under investigation
- drug information reported
- a found wallet was turned in. Police are attempting to locate the owner
- an intoxicated man refusing to leave a residence on Park Ave. Police attended and the man still refused to leave and wanted to fight with the police officer. He was arrested for mischief without incident.
- false 911 call from Pear St.
- an ex boyfriend is harassing a woman. Under investigation.
- neighbors causing a disturbance by slamming doors on Park Ave. Police attended, all was quiet.
- intoxicated man in a residence, possible domestic. Police located the man in the street near the residence. Investigation determined that it was a verbal domestic dispute. Police arrested the 41 yr old man.
- noisy party on Scott Ave. Police attended and warned the residents to shut it down.
- intoxicated people yelling and screaming in behind Kalum St. Police located a 21 yr old woman who was screaming for no apparent reason and a 23 yr old intoxicated man. Both were arrested for public intoxication.
- assault investigation at Cassie Hall School. Police are liaising with school principal.
- assault of 10 yr old boy investigation. Ongoing issue.
- police assistance required at Skeena Secondary School to move youth a long.
BC Ambulance requested police assistance in a well being check. It was determined the person was fine prior to police attendance.
- false business alarm on Hwy 16 E.
- possible domestic on a street near Clarke St. A man could be heard yelling and a woman saying she was sorry. Checks were done of area.
- domestic dispute. A woman was assaulted by a man. Under investigation.
- well being check. The person called back stating that they had just made contact and police assistance was no longer required.
- an item was purchased on Facebook. The person paid for the merchandise, received it, but did not like it, so returned it for her money back, but did not get the money back. Not a police matter.
People with information on crime are asked to contact the Terrace RCMP at (250)638-7400 or anonymously through Crime Stoppers by telephone at 1-800-222-TIPS. Or a Tip can be left anonymously online at www.bccrimestoppers.com