Pot smokers caught on bus
- a man described as non white, 6 ft tall, skinny, short dark hair, mid 20's, with only one shoe on, was seen leaving the Skeena Mall bathroom after glass was heard breaking. Staff discovered a mirror was broken with a rock. Checks were done of area.
- suicidal 61 yr old man. He was transported to Mills Memorial Hospital via BC Ambulance.
- vandalism to a grey Nissan pickup and a grey Dodge Ram pickup parked on Scott Ave
- uttering threats. People involved were spoken with. The statement was made in anger.
- 23 yr old intoxicated man fell in the Skeena River near the old bridge. Police attended. He had made it out on his own.
- suicidal 22 yr old woman. Police spoke with her.
- green Kona mountain bike stolen from a backyard on Mcrae Cr, possibly around 9:30 PM. Black tape on frame and several Monster stickers on bike.
- man passed out in Terrace Public Library washroom. Police arrested the 22 yr old man for public intoxication.
- report of a missing 75 yr old man. He was located shortly after.
- a woman was reported talking on her cell phone while driving. Police spoke with the woman.
- group of four people lighting off fireworks in Suliwaaks playground. Checks were done of area.
- a lone man in a green Jeep Cherokee driving repeatedly back and forth on Keith Ave with the lights off. Checks were done of area.
- A woman reported that a man was passed out in her car on Olson Ave. An intoxicated 22 yr old man was arrested for mischief.
- report of two men fighting on Queensway Dr. Police located the men walking together and arrested one of them, a 29 yr old, for public intoxication and assault.
- grey vehicle speeding in school zone on Clark St. No further details were provided for police to investigate.
- 911 hang up. Familial dispute. People involved were separated.
- three youth using marijuana on the school bus. Police attended to Caledonia School to assist them in dealing with the youth.
- a white 1999 Jeep Cherokee and a red 1998 Chev Cavalier were racing on Muller St. The registered owners of the vehicles were spoken with.
- camper laying on the road at Hwy 16 / Hwy 37. It was gone prior to police attendance.
- drug activity reported
- black 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse driving erratically on Hwy 16 near Eby St. Police spoke with the registered owner.
People with information on crime are asked to contact the Terrace RCMP at (250)638-7400 or anonymously through Crime Stoppers by telephone at 1-800-222-TIPS. Or a Tip can be left anonymously online at www.bccrimestoppers.com.