Car with brake failure goes through light
HERE ARE the incidents requiring the presence of Terrace RCMP officers over the past 24 hours.
- false cellular 911 call
- domestic verbal dispute. Police mediated then everyone involved went their separate ways.
- false business alarm on Kalum St
- two intoxicated men, urinating on mail boxes on Tuck Ave. Checks were done of area.
- false panic alarm at the Court House
- breach of undertaking investigation
- group of intoxicated people kicking at the Terrace Public Library door. Police attended and spoke with people in the area and employees. Unfounded.
- a grey 1992 Ford Tempo went thru the red light at Hwy 16 / Kenney St. Police spoke with the driver. The vehicle had brake failure and was getting fixed.
- man passed out at the Ksan Emergency Shelter. Police located and spoke with the man and sent him on his way.
- blue Subaru speeding on Braun St. Police located the vehicle. The driver was prohibited. A four month prohibition was issued.
- group of youth playing on Park Ave throwing rocks at vehicles. Checks were done of area.
- noisy party on Scott Ave was shut down by police
- false alarm at the Court House.
- abandoned 911 call. A 39 yr old man was arrested for breaching conditions of not to consume alcohol.
- intoxicated man causing a disturbance. Police attended and spoke with the man.
- uttering threats complaint. The people involved were spoken with.
- report of a grey / black 1987 Ford Ranger stolen during the night of April 24 on Pear St
- harrassement complaint
- suicidal 47 yr old man.
People with information on crime are asked to contact the Terrace RCMP at (250)638-7400 or anonymously through Crime Stoppers by telephone at 1-800-222-TIPS. Or a Tip can be left anonymously online at www.bccrimestoppers.com.