- BC Games
Counterfeit $10 bills passed out in Terrace
- 19 yr old man arrested for public intoxication near Tim Horton’s on Lakelse Ave
- Man panhandling in the Safeway Parking Lot. Checks were done of area.
- Man walking into traffic on Greig Ave. Checks were done of area.
- Group of intoxicated men near Shopper’s Drug Mart. The group was located and spoken with. Everyone was sober enough to continue on with their day.
- Lost wallet with various ID and cards. Possibly lost in Smithers.
- Counterfeit $10 bill passed at a local business. Second one in Terrace. SN #FDU5194317
- Motor vehicle incident at Keith Ave / Kenny St. A Toyota Corolla was traveling east on Keith Ave. A Ministry of Highways truck was traveling north on Kenny St. The truck collided with the car, causing it to flip onto its side and come to rest against a pole. The lone female occupant of the car was taken to Mills Memorial Hospital with undetermined injuries.
- Harassment complaint. Police gave advice on the matter.
- Gold extended cab pickup with Alberta plates doing donuts in the Walmart parking lot. Checks were done of area.
- Broken down vehicle partially blocking road on Lanfear Rd and Thomas St. Vehicle were gone prior to police attendance.
- Two intoxicated people were locked outside of their apartment. Police attended. A key was procured and they were let inside.
- Man puking on Evergreen St and Haugland Ave. Checks were done of area.
- Sexual assault investigation
- Intoxicated family member kicking at a door of a residence and refusing to leave. Police located and arrested the 14 yr old boy for public intoxication.
- Intoxicated family member refusing to leave and then left on her own accord. Police did checks of the area.
- Neighbour dispute. Person involved did not want any police action at this time.
- Mischief to a vehicle parked at Thornhill Jr Secondary School
Rural, Kitsumkalum, Gitaus, Kulspai
nothing to report
People with information on crime are asked to contact the Terrace RCMP at (250)638-7400 or anonymously through
Crime Stoppers by telephone at 1-800-222-TIPS. Or a Tip can be left anonymously online at www.bccrimestoppers.com.