Intoxicated cyclist arrested in Terrace
- theft from an unlocked blue 2001 Chevrolet Silverado parked on Greig Ave between 6 PM and 8 PM. Phone chargers, CD’s, ratchet straps, insurance papers,, and lighter.
- woman reported a man is breaching his no contact order. The woman was not cooperative with police.
- false 911 call from Skeena Mall
- false business alarm on Emerson St
- possible impaired driver in a white 1995 Buick Lesabre. Checks were done.
- man passes out on Kalum St. Police located and arrested the 31 yr old man for public intoxication. He was transported by BC Ambulance to Mills Memorial Hospital due to his level of intoxication.
- a man was observed behaving in a conspicuous manner. Police checked him. He was on curfew conditions. Police arrested the man.
- false business alarm on Lakelse Ave
- suicidal 35 yr old woman. Police spoke with her. Unsubstantiated.
- lost black Rogers mobility phone
- suicidal 13 yr old girl. She was apprehended under the Mental Health Act and transported to Mills Memorial Hospital
- police assisted Mills Memorial Hospital with the apprehension of a 58 yr old man under the Mental Health Act.
- theft of expensive blankets. Charges are being forwarded to Crown Counsel.
- police assisted a woman in gathering some of her personal belongings from her residence.
- blue and silver pickup truck speeding in a school zone.
- false 911 call from Walmart
- domestic dispute. A 26 yr old woman was arrested for assault. Charges are being forwarded to Crown Counsel.
- intoxicated man on a bike on Eby St. Police located and arrested the 22 yr old man for public intoxication.
- a woman reported an assault. Police spoke with the people involved. Both people were extremely intoxicated and not making much sense.
- harassing text messages. Advice was given.
- intoxicated man on Spark St / Gair Ave. Police located him and transported him to a residence.
- sexual assault investigation
- well being check. The man was located and he was intoxicated and ok.
- intoxicated teenager on Queensway. Checks were done of the area.
- 2008 red Arctic Cat ATV stolen from Archer St.
- a black Dodge Dakota was checked on Hwy 37 near Hirsch Cr. An amount of marijuana was seized from the driver.
- intoxicated woman lying on the ground near Chill Shop. The 30 yr old woman was transported to Mills Memorial Hospital by BC Ambulance due to her level of intoxication.
- domestic dispute. A man was transported to alternate lodgings for the night.
- uttering threats. Police involvement was not wanted.
- drug activity reported
People with information on crime are asked to contact the Terrace RCMP at (250)638-7400 or anonymously through Crime Stoppers by telephone at 1-800-222-TIPS. Or a Tip can be left anonymously online at www.bccrimestoppers.com.