- 2015 Federal Election
Man arrested for assault
HERE ARE the incidents requiring the presence of RCMP officers over the past 24 hours
- false business 911 on Lazelle Ave
- call received of a man assaulting a woman on the Sande Overpass. The intoxicated man was located and arrested for assault. Charges are being forwarded to Crown Counsel.
- a suicidal man was apprehended under the Mental Health Act and transported to Mills Memorial Hospital.
- theft of medication
- a black leather Fox wallet was lost containing various cards, ID, and cash
- complaint of traffic failing to stop for blinking red lights at Kalum St and Keith Ave. Checks were done of area.
- two men refusing to leave a residence on Little Ave. They left on their own accord after police were called.
- cars travelling on Munro St were splashing people. Checks were done of area.
- a person walking a dog on Graham Ave was splashed by a car driving fast past him.
- a 13 yr old girl is reported missing
- suspicious vehicle parked on Kenworth St. Roads were in poor condition and driver had to park on another street in order to not get stuck.
- assault at the Northern Motor Inn. Under investigation.
- well being check
- complaint of a moose being poached in Rosswood. Conservation will be investigating the matter.
- harrassing text messages. The parties involved were spoken with.
- a bumper of a vehicle was damaged due to snow and poor road conditions on Merkley Rd
- complaint of a break and enter. It was unfounded.
- a person is causing staff at the Kitsumkalum Heath Office to feel uneasy. Advice on how to deal with this situation in the future was given.
People with information on crime are asked to contact the Terrace RCMP at (250)638-7400 or anonymously through Crime Stoppers by telephone at 1-800-222-TIPS. Or a Tip can be left anonymously online at www.bccrimestoppers.com.