Windows smashed, hockey cards stolen
HERE ARE the incidents requiring Terrace RCMP officers between 8 am Nov. 8 and 8 am Nov. 9.
- at about 9:30 AM a male and a female stole a bottle of Wisers rye from the Skeena Liquor Store on Greig Ave.
- 2 men and 1 woman were arrested for public intoxication on Kalum / Lakelse.
- police attended to an address on Greig Ave for a disturbance. Nothing was found criminal and everybody was left as is.
- business false alarm on Lakelse Ave
- Sonny’s Collectable’s was broken into at about 12:30 AM. The front glass door was broken in to, and then a display case was smashed and hockey cards were stolen.
- a man was apprehended under the Mental Health Act and returned to Mills Memorial Hospital
- suicidal 13 and 15 yr old girls at an address on Haugland. They were transported to Mills Memorial Hospital
- false alarm on Thomas St
- woman was bitten by a Rottweiler/German Shepard last night on Graham Ave. Terrace Animal Control is dealing with the matter.
- false 911
- man arrested for public intoxication on Lazelle Ave
- residential false alarm on Straume Ave
- erratic driver on Hwy 16 in a blue Ford Pickup. The registered owner was located at this house and warned of his driving behavior.
- a white Dodge truck with a roll bar and one burnt out taillight driving erratically on Kalum Lake Dr near Halliwell. Under investigation.
- a 34 yr old woman was arrested for shoplifting by the Loss Prevention Officer at Walmart and turned over to police. Charges are being forwarded to Crown Counsel. She is banned from Walmart.
- two men did a dine and dash at Polly’s café at about 5:30 PM. One is described as native, missing front teeth, light t-shirt, rain jacket, and a backpack. The other is described as native. A man was arrested later downtown for public intoxication suspiciously matched the descriptors.
- 6 or 7 yr old girl walking along on the bridge near Ferry Island. Checks were done of the area
- woman reported missing from the Seven Sisters Facility. She was located shortly after on Tetrault and given a ride back.
- theft of $40 from a Ford Fusion parked at a residence on Queensway Dr. Under investigation.
- erratic driver in a dark car on Frontage Rd. The registered owner of the vehicle was spoken with.
- sexual assault investigation
- suspicious report is being investigated at Legate Cr and Little Oliver Cr
- suicidal women on Caribou Rd. She was transported to Mills Memorial Hospital.
People with information on crime are asked to contact the Terrace RCMP at (250)638-7400 or anonymously through Crime Stoppers by telephone at 1-800-222-TIPS. Or a Tip can be left anonymously online at www.bccrimestoppers.com