Woman steals two bottles of tequila
- an intoxicated man reported that he had been hit on the head by another man and that the man was sleeping on his couch and wouldn’t leave. Police attended to his residence with him. The intoxicated man did not have a key to get into his residence. Police looked thru windows and nobody was in the residence.
- two bottles of tequila were stolen from the Skeena Liquor Store on Greig Ave. The thief was a native female carrying a pink checkered jacket. She was with a native male wearing a white ball cap.
- yelling a screaming for help in the George Little Park. A man was arrested for breaching his conditions of “abstain from the consumption of alcohol”. Charges are being forwarded to Crown Counsel. A woman was arrested for public intoxication.
- assist Ministry of Children and Families on Greig Ave
- a curfew check was conducted on Greig Ave. A man was found to be in breach of his curfew condition. Under investigation.
- counterfeit $10 bill passed at a local business
- complaint of a white Ford pickup driving erratically on Hwy 16. Police located a vehicle matching the description parked at the Rainbow Inn and spoke with the intoxicated registered owner.
- theft of iPad by a family member
- assist elderly woman in a family matter at the Terraceview Lodge
- a patio table was vandalized at a residence on Twedle overnight
- police assisted a woman with harassing facebook and text messages
- a man was refused entry into men’s shelter due to level of intoxication. Police attended and checked on well being of man.
- police attended to an address on Little Ave on a complaint of a person unlawfully in a dwelling. The house was checked and everything was fine.
- police did a well being check of a 13 yr old boy on Scott Ave
- false 911
- possible impaired in a one ton cube van on Legion Ave. Checks were done of area for vehicle.
- fireworks at Thornhill Elementary at 9 AM. Checks were done of area.
- abandoned motor home near Frontage Rd
- vehicle check on Hwy 37/16. Person was served a driving prohibition.
- suspicious vehicle on Dover Rd. Checks were done of area.
People with information on crime are asked to contact the Terrace RCMP at (250)638-7400 or anonymously through Crime Stoppers by telephone at 1-800-222-TIPS. Or a Tip can be left anonymously online at www.bccrimestoppers.com